Well considering I'm part of that whole game, I do my best to stay as objective as possible.

As far as actually WATCHING reviews, I like to find someone who has a similar opinion as I do. People like Angry Joe or Roo from Clan of the Gray Wolf.

But I take all reviews with a grain of salt.

I mean, I am the guy who loves Transformers 2.

Lurker
Not to mention the fact in many reviews, they tend to break fourth wall and acknowledge it's they're opinion (...then usually follow up with "Cause I'm right...Always be right...Born to be right...cause God gave me the right to be right"...type cynicism).:sly:

Who cares if there egos are showing.:laugh:

You know...I'm probably that 0.0000001% who wanted Saban to use Black and Shin in the show.

You know...I'm probably that 0.0000001% who liked Ulla the Space Chicken.

We should start Fan club with just 2 people.:laugh:

IM2 was great, but SM3 should have been called EMO MAN 3.

Well, you know, except for 95% of the rest of the movie.

Me personally, I thought SM3 was alright. Not the best of the series, but not deserving of the massive amounts of hate its given.

But then again thats the way of a lot of movies.

I am the law
For game and movie reviews, I take them with a grain of salt. For toy reviews, I actually respect the opinion of the reviewers that I like.

Altair
I generally cross reference multiple reviews to see if it's just one person or if it is a problem many have had. And sometimes I listen to the complaints and other times I don't because it looks so good. And even other times I try it just to see why people hate it, because this way I generally go in with low expectations so anything cool that happens is a blast.