How many of you are live in North Carolina? Please let me know.

Banned
Guys, if you live in north carolina like I am, I'm sure you've heard the terrible news about fire. They're still battling the fire, but huge smoke traveled across to eastern north carolina....:redface2:

It did a great numbers on my lungs! I'm tired and sick of inhaling them. I'm coughing! I'm resting well in my bed. I'm going to wear mask from now on until the situation is resolved at long last.

RALEIGH, NC (WECT) – Air quality officials upgraded an advisory Wednesday for air pollution in eastern North Carolina as smoke from a Dare County wildfire drifts to the south and west.

Residents from the coast to the triad, including Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus and Pender counties, could experience unhealthy air quality. People who are sensitive to the air are advised to avoid or reduce prolonged exertion outside.

Sensitive groups include the elderly, children, people who work or exercise outdoors, and those with heart conditions and respiratory ailments such as asthma, bronchitis and emphysema. Everyone else should reduce prolonged or heavy exertion.

According to authorities, lightening sparked a fire in the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge Thursday. The flames have consumed nearly 21,000 acres of land.

http://www.wect.com/story/14627035/air-quality-advisory-unhealthy-air-due-to-smoke-from-wildfire

It's terrible, let me tell you that! That's why I'm resting in my bed right now.