General Discussion How long does it take you to clean the house?

Well, considering it takes me about 30 minutes to clean one room in my house. It will probably take me about three hours to clean my house from top to bottom. I would rather do little clean ups here and there throughout the day. That way when it does come time to "clean". Then everything would be in their proper order.

How long does it take you to clean the house?

It depends on how dirty my house is. I often spend probably about 20 minutes to clean each room, and there are a total of 3 rooms in my house. For the living room, it takes me about 30 minutes. Therefore, a good 2-hour time is how long it takes me to clean the house.

Sure, it depends on what you clean. Vacuuming takes me around 20-30 minutes, but if I am dragging couches and furniture it can easily go to over one hour. Now imagine I'm washing windows or cleaning the kitchen or the bathroom, I could be all day doing it... o_O

Since I'm only in charge of the dusting, I usually get my part done with in about 30-45 minutes, just put some music playing and it flies by!
My wife's part is trickier, usually takes her around 2-3 hours, and yes, I help where I can :)

I'm quite an expert when it comes to cleaning and my house isn't that big, so I'd say it takes me around 1 hour to clean the house the best I can ;) I use the mop on the floors at least 3 times a week, I used to do it daily until I got sick. I clean the bathroom 4 times a week.

The kitchen always needs cleaning. But if I had to do a general cleaning of the house... I'm guessing it would take me a full hour or a bit more to accomplish it.