How have the 2006 shows been doing in the ratings recently?

Within the last five weeks or so. I know that a few months back Kabuto 13 had a 9, Bouken 10 had an 8, Mebius 3 a 4.5 and RyuKendo 16 a 0.8. I was just wondering how the shows stand now.

Also, what kind of money has God Speed Love/Saikou no Precious been bringing in?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Something is telling me that Kabuto's rating is way higher than Boukenger.

...I'm just saying...

>_>

Seriously doubtful.

'Cause you don't like it, or is there a logical reason like Sentai normally beats KR in the ratings or something like that.

And nevermind this: Why do so many people want to know the ratings in Japan? Its not like any of these shows are going to be canceled before they finish airing, and none of us LIVE in Japan (if you do, you're visiting), so who cares? All that should really matter is do YOU like the shows airing.

And nevermind this: Why do so many people want to know the ratings in Japan? Its not like any of these shows are going to be canceled before they finish airing
*cough* Sazer-X *cough*
*cough* Kamen Rider Hibiki's sudden change of writers *cough*

I seem to have contracted a nasty cold *cough*

I somehow doubt Kabuto's ratings are as far in the toilet as people said Hibiki's were. And Sazer-X....ugh. No WAY its ratings are any lower than what people said Ryukendo's were, so I'm still not sure what happened with it. Nonetheless, I don't see Boukenger/Kabuto/Ryukendo getting canceled anytime soon, so...

Did I say that Kabuto's ratings are down the toilet?
Anyway, a shows success/cancellation is usually defined by a mix of ratings and sponsors, IMHO.

'Cause you don't like it, or is there a logical reason like Sentai normally beats KR in the ratings or something like that.

They will never be astronomically different. They will always bounce around the same percentage of each other. There's no way they'd ever be "WAY higher". The shows are lucky they get the ratings they get every year. Which is mainly driven by the franchises being household names.