Jarrod is ugly as sin. That is all.

15wjo86.jpg

:p

Previous PR villians...

Well the four groups from OO weren't too bad, Flurious was improvement over Gayja but Kandor wasn't as good as Yaiba so that's pretty much a wash.

The Master/N'Ma are about even, Neither was actually a physical presence until the very end of the series. N'Ma did more then 'The Master' but The master's possesion of Nick and the subsequent knock-down drag out brawl between him and Leanbow was AWESOME so I can't complain too much.

Grumm, slight improvement over Agent whathisname but not anything worth writing home about.

Mesogog... Started scary but got progressively dumber as the season went along with his weird ass plan of the week to return the planet to the time of Dinosaurs.

Lothor, I LOVED Lothor. He was and remains MY FAVORITE NZ villian. He had the best personality, the best lines. Oh he was funny AND memorable. Not a great character design or anything but he good everywhere else.

That's just my .02 on the bad guys though.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Astromena and Ransik are unbeatable. No one cannot beat them, especially Saban's PR Villains (PRiS-PRWF).

Astromena
Trakeena
Queen Bansheera and the Demons
Ranisk
Master Org

They were all badass.

Last edited:
Eye See You
Best Villians.... now everyone read:

Goldar (Season 1)
Lord Zedd (pre-idiocy)
Astronema
Ecliptor
Darkonda
Villamax
Master Org
Zen-Aku
Dai Shi/Jarred

has left HJU. Not coming back.
You know, I'm not going to add Dai Shi/Jarred because for me, it's pretty early to judge on him. I'll wait until up to episode 10 or so, and I'll make my decision on him.

I love Dai Shi. He's really evil.

But Ransik is my all-time favorite PR villian.

I liked Ransik all the way upto the very end of TF when he has his sudden change of heart.

That and Reinforcements from the Future killed the character.

JustAnotherBlueRanger = Sky Knight.

Now my opinion:

3 categories

#1) Not compared Rio: AWESOME villian. I love the cloaked Trent & Thunder Ranger voice and I'm sure there is more to come. The stunt actor ain't got **** to Kurojishi's but what can ya do.

#2) Compared to PR villians: FUCKING KILLER so far.

#3) Compared to Rio: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

#4) Sombody throw me a f'n beer :buttrock:

Rio is still #1 but Dai Shi/Jarred has so much fucken potential that he's oozin' machizmo!. I love it.

QFT

I will say, his first appearance sucked, but he just seemed so much better when he got that evil voice and attitude.