Just testing the waters here, but whats the general rule of thumb here. Does everyone like or hate Jarrod/Dai Shi (noting the actor AND the character he plays)

I dig the story and I think the actor (Mr.Skinner) constantly brings a level of toughness to the role.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Still early for me to judge on him.

Last edited:
Just testing the waters here, but whats the general rule of thumb here. Does everyone like or hate Jarrod/Dai Shi (noting the actor AND the character he plays)

I dig the story and I think the actor (Mr.Skinner) constantly brings a level of toughness to the role.

He's nowhere near as complex as Rio was but then again, Geki was more or less about Rio, Mele and oh these three other characters.

Based on what we've seen I think he's harder to like per se as a character but easier to understand and figure out.

I'm hoping we get some background on him that links him to either RJ or Dominic at some point.

Eye See You
JustAnotherBlueRanger = Sky Knight.

Now my opinion:

3 categories

#1) Not compared Rio: AWESOME villian. I love the cloaked Trent & Thunder Ranger voice and I'm sure there is more to come. The stunt actor ain't got **** to Kurojishi's but what can ya do.

#2) Compared to PR villians: FUCKING KILLER so far.

#3) Compared to Rio: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

#4) Sombody throw me a f'n beer :buttrock:

Rio is still #1 but Dai Shi/Jarred has so much fucken potential that he's oozin' machizmo!. I love it.

Last edited:
Dai Shi so far has kicked ass. Bede Skinner sucks at acting though. I'm so glad Disney kept Rio's badassness. I can't wait to see how he changes as JF goes on. Bruce finally got the villan aspect of PR right.

i think he's a pretty good villian especially when you look at the slew of crappy villians that we've had over the past few seasons.

i'm not too crazy that they changed his mane in his black lion armor though.

I have to agree that although he isn't as good a character as Rio, he's the best villain Power Rangers has had in years.