How do you think the Den-O and Kiva DVD cut scenes would have affected the shows?

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
I finished seeing the Den-O DVD cut scenes a few months back and am pretty close to finishing the Kiva ones. And after looking at these, I realize, a lot of stuff would have actually made sense :O_O: I also notice that if a certain scene was used, it could have affected the tone of the episode, and that the storyline could have even been effected. But enough about what I think, what do you guys think about them?

The Den-O cuts didn't really add much, but the Kiva cuts did flesh out the plot a good deal more.

I'm inside you...
The Kiva cuts were more relevant to the plot actually if they were added. Never saw the Den-O ones.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The Den-O cuts didn't really add much, but the Kiva cuts did flesh out the plot a good deal more.

I agree.........the Kiva cuts did actually fill up some of the plot holes that Inoue produced. Hmm........so does that mean it's not Inoue's fault for creating Kiva's plot holes then?

As for Den-O, it didn't do much. The Den-O cuts were basically more "funny funny" scenes, and if they kept some of those in the episodes.......it prolly would have derailed the plot even more. Then again, Den-O's overall plot was completely overshadowed by the "un-necessary humor" being delivered by the 4 retarded Kaijin that inhabit the Denliner

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I saw some of the Kiva ones, but often had trouble trying to figure out where they fit in the overarching storyline... Might just be me, though.

I don't have low self esteem.
What? Den-O and Kiva were censored or something? What's this all about?

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
What? Den-O and Kiva were censored or something? What's this all about?

No no no. I don't know how many Rider shows have had this, but basically they couldn't fit all the footage into certain episodes, or certain clips would either conflict with new scenes or ruin the tone of an episode (in my opinion at least). So some scenes were left out and put on the DVDs. TV-Nihon has subbed these. So I was asking what people thought about them.

Raxbait: Hip
Oh? people are liking the Kiva cuts? looks like I'll be downloading them now.

Well thats odd, the torrent is gone :/

Last edited:
KaijinRide
The new cut scenes really added a depth to Kiva that wasn't there before and made realize how much I actually enjoyed it. Despite the downhill crash that the 2008 storyline suffered from with the introduction of Mio.

And the new cut scenes are worth getting for one reason and one reason only:

EXTENDED OTOYA DANCE

for kiva's part. it helped some. but not that much. still loved the series

den-o part. is more humor than anything. big deal. still greatest series out there. need more movies...probably W movie with Cho Den-O in it. with W doing a small 2 min cameo :laugh: