Comics How do you read your Comics?

All the major publishing houses have embraced the digital era at this point. DC, Image, and Marvel all release most of, if not all, of their work in digital format these days. While there's nothing like actually holding the comic in your hands, its become more practical for many to just get their comics online through the digital distribution stores. Its been a family tradition (going back at least to my grandfather) to collect comics, unfortunately the collection has grown too large to move easily and thus remains at my parents house. Rather then start a separate collection I have moved on to reading mostly digital comics. I have found that my nexus 10 is just about the perfect size for reading comics on and so I read them all on it rather than on my computer.

How do you all read your comics?

I usually read comics on my phone, though it is a bit inconvenient. I don't read comics much; I read them very rarely, but whenever I do, it's usually on mobile. If I find a good comic book at the library or at a relative's home, I might pick it up and read, but that happens rarely.

I am pretty much into the digital way of things. But not so much for reading anything. Comics are no exception. I do like to read written comics rather than online.

I, too, went digital with comics. Fortunately it's still very much worthwhile to collect them, so I do that when the price of the physical copy drops. I just buy and read them on my iPad in the meantime.

Interesting to hear how many of you read your comics digitally. I wouldn't read them on my phone the screen size is quite small. Does anyone own a comic collection to how do you find this compares vs the digital versions?