Administrator
Staff member
With COVID-19 having changed a lot of things for all of us, how are you holding up? How are you feeling and what are you doing to help keep sane?

Doing okay, trying to deal with the stress best I can. Plus side getting to catch up on some reading, movies and video games.

Administrator
Staff member
Yeeaaah. It's tough. What types of games are you playing?

Mainly Star Trek Online... and some Beat Saber thrown in for exercise.. LOL What about you?

Administrator
Staff member
A few things lately. Partially for research. I played some Rise of the Tomb Raider and Divinity Original Sin 2. I'm trying to keep motivated to play FFXV, but it's not really keeping my interest and this is the second time I've tried to play it. I'll give it some more time. I love Rise of the Tomb Raider and when I can, I'll play through 2013 again and then continue playing Rise.

I'd like to get Animal Crossing: New Horizons, but that seems like a rabbit hole...

I might dig out the xbox 360 and play some rock band on vocals soon.

I am just trying to focus on work and my future without watching the news. I know the virus is out there and we have to be cautious and that is all I need to know. It will eventually go away. Just sucks what had happened because of it. I know several people still out of work because of it.

Administrator
Staff member
I've been working from home for 7-8 years. So, I have the discipline to not go too nuts when I'm stuck indoors for long periods of time. But, it's wearing on me too. I'm hoping the people I know who are out of work right now land on their feet soon.