Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs Down
Smap has been sucked into the Beauty Shop

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0sRfhUJWl4&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Raxbait: Hip
ahh wtf, i accidently read Renzoku instead of school drama.
my bad,
But yea, Scrap Teacher, recommended if u like schoool drama's.

Mad Skillz
Haha, i just had a bad thought of people trying to guess what I have. But, I dont know if Ill say. Its not that its necessarily embarrasing, but its just not pretty. but, thanks though, man.
Yar, I can totally understand, I've got my fair share of problems. :O

Now I'm bored and thinking of making me a Ryuusei set to copy Kev.

Thumbs Down
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIAH0gOt6hk&feature=related[/ame]

I kinda wanna watch this now... I'm such a spammer

Kagayaki Power
baaaackers and multiquote powers on!

...was that supposed to be funny? o_O I thought that entire video was pretty stupid. XD

Old African man is pretty still taking his midday nap.

yes XD ... well did u recognize the guy on the left with the afro :D ... he's the other host on utaban besides nakai ... it was a tunnels x dj ozma production XD (tunnels is his comedian group name)

I...have nothing to do. :D; Think I may take a trip to the hospital later on tonight since I've had an...odd reaction to a treatment I was given for my hands. >_o

odd reaction? o_O ...besides everything bleeding like crazy? o_O

uhh, hope ur hands gets better.

ive now just realized why Miaka likes scrap teacher. cause Kamiji is in it XP
the drama is ok, if ur into renzoku.

..... so slow :p

Hey guys. Whats goin on. Ive been pretty sick since last night. Had to go to the emergency room this morning cuz I had no clue what I had. Not sure if I want to say what it was, but its nothing too serious. It should go away in about a week or so. But yeh, been feeling like crap all day so I couldnt make myself come online. But I got bored as hell so I made myself go to the computer. lol. Anyways, yeh, thats basically my situation now. What a way to kick off the Winter break, huh?

hmmm....nope didnt do that, sorry. Thats when I started gettin sick. Ill try to do it when Im resting and whatnot though. But, when I tried, zeldais told me something about avisynth, like I had to resave it in the right resolution or something. But, even though I have it installed, doesnt look like its an executable file. Do I use it through Aegisub?

*pets* poor poor sick yas
but what's wrong with you newayz? or was it something that's only embarrassing cuz you went to the ER to take care of it? :p

and ... i have no idea how to make it work... email zeldais and he'll help you out :3

haha that's actually where i first saw this group... on smap x smap a couple months ago XDDD

and now i'm bored too >_<

Raxbait: Hip
^ ok that reminds me
anybody see on youtube a parody of Super sentai that these 5 rangers would always try to save this woman in her apartment and they would messup their rolecalls/Suits?
One of the funniest things I have ever seen,

Last edited:
Oh wow, that was awesome! hahaha!

"Extra service desu~"

SMAP rules.

^ ok that reminds me
anybody see on youtube a parody of Super sentai that these 5 rangers would always try to save this woman in her apartment and they would messup their rolecalls/Suits?
One of the funniest things I have ever seen,
Oh, Five Ranger? That was pretty effin hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.