Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually back this time
I'm gonna go hang out with a friend... and then probably stop by the store and pick up some more medicine.

I still have to watch Kiva 43 or... whatever episoded it is.

Mad Skillz
I...have nothing to do. :D; Think I may take a trip to the hospital later on tonight since I've had an...odd reaction to a treatment I was given for my hands. >_o

Raxbait: Hip
uhh, hope ur hands gets better.

ive now just realized why Miaka likes scrap teacher. cause Kamiji is in it XP
the drama is ok, if ur into renzoku.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Hey guys. Whats goin on. Ive been pretty sick since last night. Had to go to the emergency room this morning cuz I had no clue what I had. Not sure if I want to say what it was, but its nothing too serious. It should go away in about a week or so. But yeh, been feeling like crap all day so I couldnt make myself come online. But I got bored as hell so I made myself go to the computer. lol. Anyways, yeh, thats basically my situation now. What a way to kick off the Winter break, huh?

Yar. Same can be said with you, and especially Yas, before I knew him better I thought he was some nerdy white kid trying to act black ...haha. That turned out interesting.

So, does that make me a black kid trying to act black now? haha, and I left "kid" in there for obvious reasons. :thumbs:

hahaha!

I always knew Yas was straight up G. I didn't expect him to look so benevolent, though. ;P

I look benevolent? I actually had to look that word up cuz I was like, "I know what it means, but I dont KNOW what it means". haha. I think its the medication.

For the longest time I actually thought Yas had an afro, and was kinda let down when I found out he didn't have one. This injustice must be rectified.

Dude, I had a fro....i think?

Haha. I think it can be rectified...instead of no-shave November, we'll have no-shave winter. Yas will have to grow his hair out until the flowers bloom again...by which time he should have a ginormous afro and also have padded insulation on his head for the cold weather. It's a win-win.

Dude, I actually got a really short haircut like a week ago. Bad decision cuz my head freezes when I go outside. But, it was annoying the hell out of me.

<3

Anyways, I'm really excited for Scrap Teacher. And lol Miaka, did old African man end up finishing the Hexagon stuff last night?

hmmm....nope didnt do that, sorry. Thats when I started gettin sick. Ill try to do it when Im resting and whatnot though. But, when I tried, zeldais told me something about avisynth, like I had to resave it in the right resolution or something. But, even though I have it installed, doesnt look like its an executable file. Do I use it through Aegisub?

the drama is ok, if ur into renzoku.
wtf does that mean?

I you'd have to be into renzoku to like pretty much all dramas.

Look it up before typing it, I always say.

I...have nothing to do. :D; Think I may take a trip to the hospital later on tonight since I've had an...odd reaction to a treatment I was given for my hands. >_o
Oh snapz, your hands!

...that's all I got.

@Kev
Speaking of Snow, it's coming down like hell up here
That's what she said?

Nah. That's unfair...all we have now is some ice on the street. :/

Thumbs Down
Come to Michigan! but seriously, I wouldn't recomend it

@ Ryou
that must make having your "happy time" fun

Yas do you still feel bad?

I went to my friend's and played more Fable II...the addiction won't end until I beat it. :/

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Yas do you still feel bad?

Yeh, I still feel kinda crappy, but not as bad as last night.

Darn, haha, now I'm actually interested in what Yas has, but all the same, I hope it clears up soon enough.

Haha, i just had a bad thought of people trying to guess what I have. But, I dont know if Ill say. Its not that its necessarily embarrasing, but its just not pretty. but, thanks though, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.