Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
...calling him that now? :O

Hmm, I don't see what's so good about Scrap Teacher. Of course I say this not having seen a single episode, but the descrption of it just doesn't do anything to make me want to like it.

Yeah I've been calling him that for a while, I think he's been pretending not to see it. ;P

The main draw for me is the HSJ kids. Maybe for Miaka too. Maybe we're both just pedos.

Except then Kato Ai's in it too, and so's Kamiji, so we're not complete pedos.

:eek:

Kagayaki Power
no idea if he finished hexagon XD i wasn't online for most of the night cuz my dad disconnected me and didn't tell me when he put it back >_<

heehee well the drama isn't like.. omg u need to see it.. but i think it's pretty good :D

and yes the main draw would be the hsj boys and kamiji... kamiji does all the promos for the show.. but i think it's more cuz johnny's is uuuuuber strict and doesn't really let their kids do promos XD

This stupid wintermester is giving me a project due Friday and an exam on Monday...and we're just sitting here like...the class just started :O! But whatevs.

I hope we can get started on ST soon. XD

Kagayaki Power
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4IMicBdYk&feature=related[/ame]
XD

newayz *pets kev* poor thing.. but how else are they going to cram everything in?

Kagayaki Power
comedians crossdressing as las vegas dancers XDDD i love that song <3

EDIT: oki i gtg take grandma to her hearing aid appointment... and get lunch... and maybe take her to the arcade too XD ..........grandma likes playing games XDD .... well mainly the coin pusher ones.. but still.. yeah XD

Last edited:
WHOA. haha...that's revolting. Japanese comedians are crazyyy.

...where is old African man?!

Mad Skillz
...was that supposed to be funny? o_O I thought that entire video was pretty stupid. XD

Old African man is pretty still taking his midday nap.

Figures. Old man gotta rest his old bones.

Ah, I hate lounging around and avoiding studying, haha. I'm gonna go walk around outside in the little bit of snow we got this morning and maybe visit some friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.