Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
Miaka, it's Suga Shikao. He's a beast. Not a looker, though. :/

It always amuses me when people look so totally far off from your visualization of them.

And damn dude, you sound like you're always studying. XD

^You are one such instance, my good sir. In a good way, though.

Do I? Dang, haha. I dunno, I guess being a student is a master status, a societal role and conceptualization of the self that transcends all others. Learned from sociology this semester. XD

@blueblue: Look around on Arashi LJ communities. You'll find pretty much all the episodes there...often with subs.

Mad Skillz
Yar. Same can be said with you, and especially Yas, before I knew him better I thought he was some nerdy white kid trying to act black ...haha. That turned out interesting.

Hah. Nice one. XD But yeah, it seems like you've always got something new to study for, even when a lot of others would just be out doing stuff. Nice to see you've got some mad dedication going on there.

Random: I've recently really been into access for some reason, they're the guys who did the opening for Greenwood. I think I may do a review of something from them to kick that music review thread back alive. musical spam time!

[hide][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4PRVHuf8Yw]stuff[/ame][/hide]

hahaha!

I always knew Yas was straight up G. I didn't expect him to look so benevolent, though. ;P

access eh? Hmm...I have two of their singles but couldn't get into them. :/ That song is waaay awesome though, what's it called?

Mad Skillz
For the longest time I actually thought Yas had an afro, and was kinda let down when I found out he didn't have one. This injustice must be rectified.

The song's called Doubt and Trust. I couldn't get into them at first, and it was actually by listening to the same song...but I dunno, I just got really into them. That Dream Runner song is freaking crazy, you've gotta listen to it if you haven't yet.

Haha. I think it can be rectified...instead of no-shave November, we'll have no-shave winter. Yas will have to grow his hair out until the flowers bloom again...by which time he should have a ginormous afro and also have padded insulation on his head for the cold weather. It's a win-win.

I think those are actually the two singles I have, but I was just never able to get into them. They sound so different live though.

And with that, I shall go to bed. Class in the morning. :[

Good night guys! Have a good one.

Actually back this time
I do have to say I like Dream Runner pretty well... even if I think it could cause me nightmares. o_o; don't ask.

I think I'm gonna take some pills to make me go to sleep now... night everybody.

Raxbait: Hip
yea, me too.
I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping, Just saw a scary episode of Trick 3.
Night~

Kagayaki Power
THREAD STAGNATION.

Miaka, it's Suga Shikao. He's a beast. Not a looker, though. :/

I'm doing all these court cases for this government class...it's actually really interesting. Which is good, since I do think I wanna do law with my business degree. Getting...sleepy...though...

yeah...sugashikao has an absolutely dreamy voice.. but he's ugly as hell XDD

i totally love his songs <3

Kawaii!~

where can I get full episodes of these?

http://techni-teddy.livejournal.com/539.html

newer eps are on http://community.livejournal.com/onlyarashifiles/ or http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_on/ if u just click on the appropriate tabs ..but only viewable after u join the comm :p

i suggest ep 98 with kinoshita yukina :3

bleh and by the time i get my interwebz back ... all u guys are asleep :p

newayz so senpai suggested using the HQ vids for scrap... i'll keep u guys posted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.