Status
Not open for further replies.
Financial Aid offices are the devil.

Seriously.

And yeah dudez...that chick is pretty awesome. Her info about her video is really cool as well. I dig her.

This is random.

So when I was going to pick up my sister at her elementary school, there was this chick who was wearing short shorts and Sperrys picking up her little brother. Hawt.

Maybe I'll run into her tomorrow.

With that said, I'm off to do some studying.

Raxbait: Hip
im so angry right, now.
im soaking wet.
like swimming pool wet.

argh!

anyway, that guitat girl is hot,
and lol kev.

Thumbs Down
This is random.

So when I was going to pick up my sister at her elementary school, there was this chick who was wearing short shorts and Sperrys picking up her little brother. Hawt.

Yay for babeage!

BTW, Did you move back in with your parents?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
laaaa just got off the phone with financial aid, booo i have a $150 late fee cuz i didn't notice that they didn't give me enough aid for the winter semester, bleh... being below a full time student kinda sucks -_-

my interwebz is too slow to watch the vid :X *d/ls goongers and rescue force instead XD

Why do you people take Winter semesters? I didnt even know that they existed till recently cuz Ive never heard anyone take it. Its usually May-mesters or something like that.

And, more importantly, why the hell are you downloading Go-ongers? :laugh:

This is random.

Maybe I'll run into her tomorrow.

With that said, I'm off to do some studying.

ooo..."The Love Affairs of McJiggles: Part Deux"!

Yay for babeage!

BTW, Did you move back in with your parents?
Yeah, I'm back at home now. Woot!

Why do you people take Winter semesters? I didnt even know that they existed till recently cuz Ive never heard anyone take it. Its usually May-mesters or something like that.

And, more importantly, why the hell are you downloading Go-ongers? :laugh:

ooo..."The Love Affairs of McJiggles: Part Deux"!
I don't know about the Go-Onger deal, I'm sure not downloading it. XD Wintermesters...I dunno, it's too squeezed to fit into my 4-year plan. I'm hoping to have three majors (which is easy since one of them is Business Honors, which isn't even a major...I just get to say I have 3 XD) so I need to free up as much space in my schedule as possible.

Woot, McJingles is back in business! (Hey, that's like double meaning, haha XD)

And Yas, get on MSN. Now. Or else the pedo's comin' for ya.

Thumbs Down

Hurray! This kinda gives me the idea of a sitcom staring me and Kev called "My Asian Brother and Me" it would have a catchy 80's theme song.

*follows Yas because I have no life*

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means

I don't know about the Go-Onger deal, I'm sure not downloading it. XD Wintermesters...I dunno, it's too squeezed to fit into my 4-year plan. I'm hoping to have three majors (which is easy since one of them is Business Honors, which isn't even a major...I just get to say I have 3 XD) so I need to free up as much space in my schedule as possible.

Woot, McJingles is back in business! (Hey, that's like double meaning, haha XD)

ah, so you are gonna do a double major plus the business honors? badass, man.

And now Im confused. If I go, then I get saved from the pedo miaka. But if I dont, i get the pedo miaka. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.