Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
So are those classes something else you need or are you just trying to get a bit of a head start?

...and I dunno. It just seems like if we all ever got highly intoxicated...or were just in the same room, that's a musical number that would naturally break out. That and they're the gods of sex, so naturally we have some of their...talents. ;D

Haha, I'm taking an upper-division government class. It's not related to business but it's in my degree plan, so I have to have it. Thus...so it doesn't interfere with my business classes next semester, I'm taking it now. It's painful though. :[

lol. All of us...highly intoxicated...in the same room...wowz man. We do have the talents of mansex and pedosex and whatever other kinds of sex out there. We'll probably need a smoke detector and some KY gel. Don't ask.

Speaking of...did anyone else see the video of Bush's mad shoe-dodging skills?

Mad Skillz
Nice dedication you've got there. :O Ah well, I hope all goes good for you in the class, three hours a day of something so dull doesn't sound like it could be easy at all, even for the sexy one.

I'd like to think pedosex isn't one of my many talents, I'd rather just leave that one to Miaka. And possibly you since lately it seems to be yo thang. ...hell. You know I've gotta ask. Smoke detector? I mean, the KY I can understand, but a smoke detector?

I saw it and it was three different kinds of awesome.

Yeah, I'll try to hang in there. Thanks yo.

You know...I don't think pedosex is among the skills in my repertoire, either. I was mostly referred to Miaka, although I guess naked, shivering Jonnie and Kev might fit into the picture if tea was offered while we were strolling down the street.

:O

lol. The smoke detector. You'll see.

I'll brb, my grandma and I whipped up some noodles and I'm about to enjoy them while watching Psych. Speaking of, everyone in here should watch Psych. I know Yas does...that show just kicks butt. Like even more than Bush while dodging shoes. Yeah.

Kagayaki Power
wheeee spent the whole weekend watching ryuusei and shibatora with my mommy... since we were watching on this comp.... i couldn't go online the entire weekend XDDD

just bought a lifetime membership on megaupload too .... wheee fun fun :3

I still think it's awesome that you and your mom watch dramas together. ;D

Well, I gotta go pick up my sister from school now.

Oh, and...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E57qOSOLhNg&feature=rec-HM-rev-rn"]Hawt.[/ame]

Embedding's disabled, but just click on the name.

Actually back this time
She's hot... and freaking amazing at guitar. :eek:

She's good at articulating everything... all the notes are clear and such. Very cool.

Mad Skillz
Well...she ain't ugly, that's for sure.
She's good at articulating everything... all the notes are clear and such. Very cool.
I think anyone can sound good with Canon, as long as they don't totally suck, but she's better than a lot of people I've seen. Though I've got no idea how she can see the frets with so much hair in her face. XD

Kagayaki Power
laaaa just got off the phone with financial aid, booo i have a $150 late fee cuz i didn't notice that they didn't give me enough aid for the winter semester, bleh... being below a full time student kinda sucks -_-

my interwebz is too slow to watch the vid :X *d/ls goongers and rescue force instead XD

Status
Not open for further replies.