Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
So the old one was getting a little too big, so have it again.

When we last left you, we were discussing why Timothy Dalton totally blows Roger Moore out of the water as the best Bond. :<

rawr.

Hey KRAN, so am I. XD

I'm in the mood for Kisarazu Cat's Eye for some reason. :/ When we all meet in Baltimore we MUST watch it.

In other news, I'm really effing busy again.

Kagayaki Power
whyyyyyy? were we attracting bots? XD

*watching ryuusei5* i'm going to cry soon >_<

I wish we could've ended on an event number...like waited 3 more pages and then closed it. XD

Btw. With Ryuusei. I dunno whether to watch SARS or akirashock!/STORMY... :/ I guess since SARS is already out...?

Why won't winter break come so I can catch upppp~ :[

Kagayaki Power
i'll watch both eps and tell u which one i like better :D

.... but which group is doing the translations out of the A!S and stormy one? ... cuz stormy has good trans.. but A!S is iffy.... but SARS is always good translations.... >_> so..... i'll let you know later XD

The distribution of jobs on Ryuusei is weird. I guess STORMY's doing translation and typesetting (woohoo) and akirashock is doing timing and encoding? I loved STORMY's Maou though, it made me super happy. XD But SARS also does despite their usually girly fonts haha.

But yeah I'll watch whichever one you think is better. XP

Kagayaki Power
haha ....it's mgs bunny!!!

too bad it's too small... cuz if u look closer .... the top right has a map... just like mgs XD

Status
Not open for further replies.