Status
Not open for further replies.

CPS

Watch, it'll be Basshaa...lol

I can't believe I missed the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Rick Roll...

The World Warrior
I just hope they can finish all the story lines and not leave anything out, although I doubt we'll ever know who Megumi's dad is lol.

That's a question that I frequently ponder.

I sometimes wonder if Megumi and her brother were adopted. I don't recall any scenes where she ever mentioned her father.

CPS

I was sort of poorly planned though, because I knew at the start when they said Rick Astley was coming up later.

Mad Skillz
It was pretty amusing, even if it's something you saw coming.

...yay for the dead thread.

Okies so I'm back already. There was nothing at Best Buy that was even a "deal" -_- that was a let down. I couldn't find the PR helmet but I did get myself a $4 mini chopper for veggies and a $15 blender (can't beat those prices). Then went to JoAnns where almost everything was 40-50% off so I got a bunch of notions and stuff for sewing/cosplay. Went to Forever 21 and bought $95 worth of clothes ^^;;; 3 blazers for work and an awesome t-shirt of a cartoon Godzilla hitchhiking XD

Glad you got some good deals. ^^ I bought nothing. lol Then I came home & slept for 3 more hours. XD You + me = watching Kiva 41 tomorrow. =]

Work was soooo boring today. v_v & we have 3 teams, Benefits, Care, & Sales, but all 3 get all 3 types of calls, honestly there's no real reason to have them separate... I'm on care, the benefits supervisor, aka my ex's mom, gets on my nerves. I want to kick her in the face. >>

And I like Ryoutaro's signature. He did a good job.

Mr. Kamen Rider
How many people we got for the RSCC Holiday thing? I'll probably join in.

Kagayaki Power
haha, Miaka, I like how you changed your location to (for now). Nice way to state your denial. :laugh:

ummm it's always said that >_> i dunno where u've been all this time :p

i only changed it when i went home :p

Status
Not open for further replies.