Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
I'M FREAKING ON DIAL UP DUDE YEAH IT'S BASICALLY THE BEST THING EVER.

I also watched up to episode 41 of Agito today. Balls yeah. 40 has probably the funniest scene I've ever seen in Kamen Rider, like ever.

Duuude, you're so close to the most awesome episode in that entire series. :O

Also, yes, it's veeeery cold.

Actually back this time
Sweetness. I just watched 41 and 42. Which episode were you referring to? :eek:

I can't decide if I like Another Agito or not... like I think he's a selfish douchebag, but at the same time... his heart is semi in the right place sometimes. :/

I was hoping to get to finish Kiva tomorrow night, but I guess I'm not gonna get to? Sexy.

Mad Skillz
I'm pretty sure it's 43. It's the episode that goes into full detail on what happened on the Akatsuki.

I'm not a fan of him, I don't hate him as much as other Riders...but I just couldn't bring myself to like the dude too often. Hikawa and Houjou were my favorite characters. :O

Maybe your internet will pick up by then? It'd be cool if you could at least stream the episode.

Actually back this time
Oooh that was 42. It was quite possibly the coolest way to give back story on so many characters at once. Especially with how they were so secretive about what went on, on there for 40 some odd episodes.

Yeah, I HATED Houjou for a while, but I started seeing that he wasn't so bad. I think around the time he gets to meet Shouichi is when I realized that. XD

Seriously though, when it showed Hikawa [HIDE]rehearsing on how to apologize to Shouichi after he found out he was Agito... and then he turns to see Shouichi just standing there looking at him. I swear I had to pause it because I was laughing so hard.[/HIDE]

Yeah, I'd love for that to happen... I f'n need the internet back by Monday though, I gots an online class... and without access to the 'online' part of 'online' well, things become difficult.

Mad Skillz
Ah, yeah, that was the most awesome episode in the series, I love when they can do some pretty epic pieces of orchestral work to compliment a scene so rich in story. It definitely makes the payoff so much better, and it made that scene involving Shouichi's henshin all sorts of awesome.

Yeah, I hated him for a while as well, the guy seemed like such a coward and all around *****, but he quickly grew on me after a while. I even remember reading somewhere that he was ranked as the most popular in a bunch of Japanese polls while the show was airing.

Hah, that was definitely an awesome scene, I really wish those two could work together on another show.

...yeah, they really need to get off their asses and help you guys out. It's just ridiculous.

Actually back this time
Yar. I'm getting pretty fed up. I can't do anything about it though, I don't pay the bill, so I can't speak out against them cheating us out of the service. :/

Whoa there Charlie Brown! The guy that plays Hojou was also in Faiz? Cool beans.

I think I'm gonna watch episode 43... and then call it a night, or a morning, I've not decided yet.

After I finish Agito... definitely starting on Hibiki. Then the only Heisei show left besides Ryuki will be Blade. Woo woo.

Mad Skillz
Yeah, I hated the character that guy played in Faiz, though, he was like...Houjou, but only in the aspect that he was a total coward all over the place. And he had such a sucky ending, getting bitched out by Toushiki Inoue.

...and I think I may head to sleep now, veeery tired.

Actually back this time
Word. It'd be cool to see him in a drama or something. I'd like to see more of his acting.

Haha, whoa, it's after midnight already :eek:

Raxbait: Hip
Haha! Corey, nice Sig over at TVN! :thumbs:

lol, J-talk XD

Last edited:
Actually back this time
Thanks... yay for MS Paint. XD

No idea what it's from though. The picture I cut that from is full screen. o_o

Aaaah, time for bed. Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.