Hot Hot Hot, RSCC wa funky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
haha they doooo end... usually around 100 issues or so..

or they just fade away and u're like.. wtf happened to this series? o_O

CPS

yea, Im not surprised u dont like it CPS.

So, today I lent my friend two DVD's, Kamen Rider The First, and Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final (Theatrical Version). Hopefully he and his brother will like it and will be able to join us here in the Toku commnity >:D

And american comix still suck.

I'm confused...:redface2:

GekiBlack

Red Falcon
I watched the X-Men Origins and i thought it was good .... but maybe because i watched it for free XD

The Decade movie ... wow, i am in shock that they brought back all the Showa Riders except for J so i hope it doesn't flop badly :O

One more thing: Damn it Swine Flu, now i have to bring a thermometer to work starting on Monday so that the officers could monitor body temperatures of every of my unit's army personnel :redface2:

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
*high fives blade dancer*
and what do u have to say for yourselves boys? >_> not reading comics *shakes head* and the girls reading them instead? .... what a pathetic bunch XDDD

you actually understood civil war? ......XD last arc i read was the endagered species arc...... at least i think that's what it was called... i kinda forget .. and then the messiah complex.. and theeen i came back to school and i can't find a comic book store nearby to get them from..or the time to go anywayz......sooo no more comics ;_;

I used to read comics, but I guess I grew out of it for a bit then it got confusing when I tried to get back into it so I said to hell with it. Last one i read was the Civil War book. That and the marvel vs dc book are the only two I own now, i think. But, I really want to get Watchmen so I can read it before the DVD comes out since I havent seen it yet.

And, wtf at ep 9 of Shinkenger. didnt think Id see him in toku again. :O_O:

Status
Not open for further replies.