Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
argh, I was having an awesome Dream about Tegoshi, then my dad came and woke me up. :redface2:

I'd watch more, but I'm bawls to the walls tired, which, in case you don't know, is very exhausted.
Bawls to the walls means...other things to me. However, after a day of traveling, I feel your pain man. Hope you get energized soon, cause Bloody Monday hooks you like no other.

argh, I was having an awesome Dream about Tegoshi, then my dad came and woke me up. :redface2:
...I'm sure you were having a very wholesome and interesting dream, but that's quite creepy coming from a guy. Assuming you are, of course, a guy.

Just sayin'.

Thumbs Down
Yay! Snow Day!!!:castlerock:

Anyways, well known luker person number #4 is back... for now.

~~

You have weird dreams, Blueblue. this also proves Jonnie's(?) point of your homosexuality.......

~~

Doctor Who is Awesome... it gave me an idea, I'M A TELLINGZ YOUZ

Kamen Rider Who
Starring: David Tennant
Story: During the events of Kamen Rider Decade, The Doctor crashes the TARDIS into Tokyo Tower. The Doctor then becomes another part of the Rider War after the Sonic Screwdriver makes a metamorphisis into The SonicDriver, upon contact with Decade. When he uses the SonicDriver, the Doctor becomes... Kamen Rider Who! The Doctor now fights with Decade while trying to repair the TARDIS.

Kamen Rider Who Tech Specs -
Henshin Belt: SonicDriver
Henshin Phrase: "Dial Up, Ride On!"
Weapon: Super Sonic Time Blade Who-Sword - The Who-Sword Changes shape when Kamen Rider Who changes form.
Forms:
First Form - Takes on the Personality of the First Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of a Staff, and Who colors change to Black and White with white eye-panels
Second Form - Takes on the Personality of the Second Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of Two Guns, and Who colors change to an inverse of First form's colors
Third Form - Takes on the Personality of the Third Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of a Longsword, and Who colors change to Vannila and White with Blue eye-panels
Fourth Form - Takes on the Personality of the Fourth Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of a Slingshot, and Who colors change to Brown and yellow with green eye-panels
Fifth Form - Takes on the Personality of the Fifth Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of a Cricket Paddle, and Who colors change to Orange and beige with orange eye-panels.
Sixth Form - Takes on the Personality of the Sixth Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of a Spiked Umbrela, and Who colors change an very odd unmatching scheme with rainbow eye-panels.
Seventh Form - Takes on the Personality of the Seventh Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of a Axe, and Who colors change to Red and White with Red eye-panels
Eighth Form - Takes on the Personality of the Eighth Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of a Rapier, and Who colors change to Black and dark blue with dark blue eye-panels
Ninth Form - Takes on the Personality of the Ninth Doctor, The Who-Sword Takes the Shape of a Shotgun, and Who colors change to completly black
Tenth Form - Kamen Rider Who's Default form, In this form, the Who-Sword is rarely used, his colors are blue and brown with blue eyepanels

Mad Skillz
Bawls to the walls means...other things to me. However, after a day of traveling, I feel your pain man. Hope you get energized soon, cause Bloody Monday hooks you like no other.
...well, I just wanted to play around with words there. :O But yeah, hopefully you'll be okay soon, and I'm already feeling six different kinds of great, we had a bit of snow today, so it's been awesome. I'll be watching more Bloody Monday later, might try to finish it.

Raxbait: Hip
dude, me and Tegoshi were fighting, it was badass. I almost won XD

the song's ok, reminds me of sands of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.