Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
That snow sounds awesome, Corey, glad you were able to get the class of due to the snow. Hopefully the snow will continue and if you get more snow to build up, you'll miss some more classes thanks to the snow. The snow must really make the entire place look so lovely, unless the snow is horribly thick, but then that just means the snow gets you more time off of class.

...snow.

Kagayaki Power
bleh that was a horrible crab mayo sushi >_> i swear there were bits of shell in every bit -__-

sars's ryuusei is good so far

then again i like amrayu's translations.... i think i spelt their name wrong >_<

:[

I am not experienced in the ways of sushi. There's like 10 sushi places here around campus and I've only been to one. They sell like boxed sushi downstairs but that's scary.

Yay, I guess I'll probably watch SARS then? Because they've actually released it. XD

Anyways, off to class~!

Kagayaki Power
the A!S/stormy one is out too >_>

haha news + arashi fans unite! .......*rolls

okay i'm off to work now... 12:30 to 7 ... booooooo

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Ah, new thread. when i clicked the number thingy, i only saw 3 and was like :O_O:

haha ....it's mgs bunny!!!

too bad it's too small... cuz if u look closer .... the top right has a map... just like mgs XD

Duude, mgs anything is awesome. gotta see a bigger pic of that.

Duuude...you actually scared me for a moment there. :O

Yay for naps, I just got up from one, sorta, a while ago. And now that bastard McJingles has made me hungry.

same here. Dont scare us, you bastard. :shakefist

Mad Skillz
Ooh, nice, definitely gonna watch that a little later on, should be really interesting.

Oi, Yas! Get on MSN when you can, I've got a new song I wanna hook you on.

Thats right! I'm watching Kamen Rider Super-1 and Akumaizer 3 RAW! I'm too cool for subtitles!

Status
Not open for further replies.