Hooked on You: A Dating Sim starring Dead by Daylight killers

Hooked on You is a Dead By Daylight Spin-off I never expected to exist in real life.  It is like Behavior Interactive puts us in a multiverse of madness. It is a Dating Sim that gives you the opportunity to date 4 of the most popular Dead By Daylight Killers.  You will get to see your favorite horror monsters more by dating them. The fans who had been

Hooked by You Trailer

I runaway from these characters when I play Survivor in Dead By Daylight, So its weird to see a game where I will seduce them into a romantic relationship.  The description sounds like an April Fools joke but it is for real.
Ever wanted to have a drink with The Wraith? What about take The Huntress out on a date, have a heart-to-heart with The Spirit, or find out what really makes The Trapper tick? Now’s your chance! Welcome to Murderer’s Island. Your companions: four dead-sexy Killers...

Continue reading...

Why? Who asked for this? Why is this a thing? I can't believe that Behavior gave in with the Dead by Daylight gone wild subreddit.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
No Susie from Legion, No Buy, she is the only killer I will bother dating.... Maybe the Artist and human version of Plague.

They were clearly trolling us on the stream, I thought. Then they got into a big discussion about it, and I realized they were serious. What's even more amazing is that I can still see myself purchasing this. The Spirit is the best girl!

Resident Bronteroc
Wow, this appears to be trollish and strange...
I adore it.
Hopefully, there will be future additions to bring more killers of killers to the game.
I'd gladly pay money to romance Adiris, Susie, Julie, and Carmina.

Froggy Afternoon
When the Hooked on You registered trademark was revealed in February or March, everyone assumed it was an April Fool's hoax. I'm not sure what to say, but the fact that this thing exists is pretty disturbing. This is not for me. Sorry, Its too weird even for me and I am a person who eats frog legs everyday.

Killer BBB's of Zone
As a result, the Dev Team finally recognized the fanbase's demand.
I hope they bring in more romantic characters. Imagine all the thirst if they added The Artists, The Trickster and Legion.

I won't lie, I knew about this via trademark leaks, but I was still surprised when it was formally revealed.
It's simply so odd, yet so wonderful.

Consider how the community would respond if the game's artist and trickster were revealed. DBD community if the thirstiest community!