Homeworld Fleet Command Board Game Now Live On Kickstarter

Resident Bronteroc
A Sci-fi TTRPGs? Shut up and take my money! I am thrilled to see Homeworld: Fleet Command coming to life. It's refreshing to see a break from the typical medieval fantasy themes in board games and delve into the vastness of space for a change. I can't wait to see how the game plays out with its massive fleet of ships and gameplay elements.

Hello Friends!
It's amazing to see Homeworld: Fleet Command fully funded on Kickstarter and they still have 25 days left. It's always sad to see crowd funding projects go unfunded, but I'm glad this one has already reached its goal. The stretch goals being added with each additional dollar earned will only enhance the overall experience of the game. I'm excited to see what they come up with.

With $220,000 already raised and only $19,000 left to go, it's clear that the Homeworld: Fleet Command board game is highly anticipated. I can't wait to see all of the new stretch goals that will be unlocked with every additional dollar raised. This is shaping up to be a spectacular space battle!

I'm especially drawn to the futuristic theme. The massive fleet of ships, tokens, and cards all add to the depth and excitement of the game. I can't wait to see what other elements will be added through the stretch goals on Kickstarter

You Don't talk about!
I love the design of the Homeworld: Fleet Command board game, especially with the inclusion of 101 miniature ships. The attention to detail in the design of each ship is impressive and adds to the overall experience of the game. I'm already imagining the epic battles that will unfold on the board."

With stretch goals still to be reached, who knows what other fantastic features will be added to the game. Will there be laser-breathing dragons? Will the ships be powered by unicorns? Only time will tell.

So don't be left behind, join the battle and secure your copy of Homeworld: Fleet Command on Kickstarter. It's the perfect way to fulfill your childhood dreams of ruling the galaxy and possibly, to finally settle that argument with your friend about who would win in a space battle.