K

kamil88

Hello
Could someone tell me please, what are sub quality of HK Hurricanger? Last Sentai HK sub i watched, was Dekaranger vs Abaranger, and it was horrible.

Kamen Rider Beserker
like all hk subs its watchable but if you didnt like the deka vs aba movie sub then I doubt you will like the hurricanger sub

The new Tendou Souji
According to Lynxara, they're not that bad compared to something like the Aba HKs. That said, they do tend to miss some of the English and Saturday's puns so if you're super-worried about that then, you should prolly skip them.

Then again, they're the only subs for the show so, I don't know what to tell you. :V

Last edited:
"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Anything with HK subs are watchable, but the subs are at low-quaility because the people who paid the script translators were cheap to pay for real direct translation.

So, if you wanna watch the whole series, be warned! Because Hurricaneger and Abaranger are the only Sentais that aren't done by other fansubbing groups, yet.

always henshining'
in the multimedia section you can find someone working to fix the HK subs but i dont know how good they are yet.