Kryptonian Pride
(600th RPG thread? Yeah, baby!)

Space. It's very big. That's why mankind invents spaceships. So it can explore space, because it is very big. Our spaceships are also very big. We thought there was intelligent life out there. How right were we?

The Grand Space Empire of Draga spans about half of the galaxy. Ironically, it's all the planets we haven't explored yet. Now they've come barging into our half of the galaxy, wanting to take it over as their own. Fortunately, we were more or less prepared for the attack and have sent spaceships away on voyages of attack. This is the tale of the S.S. HJU, one of these "liberation ships", and how it set up the Draga to be defeated. Aside from that, I have no idea what we were doing, sending them out into space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

0500 hours, last Tuesday

"sigh...well, this is it." daft said to himself as he felt the S.S. HJU leaving the space dock. "I just hope someone can fly this ship because I know I can't. I'm gonna go to the bar. Do we even have a bar?"

daft wandered into the ship's bar area. Oh, good, we have a bar. he thought as he sat down at the bar and ordered a space drink. He stared around the bar. It was the most lively place on the ship, but that was because 2 people were sitting in a corner, drinking. daft got the feeling that more people would arrive soon. He just hoped Captain Keith would set off for the nearest Draga controlled planet soon, then he could finish the job and get paid quicker.

>.
G.K. Sat within one of the ship's cargo holds and it began to leave port. "So far so good" He thought to himself. Though it had been a terrible strain he'd been able to suppress the psychic energy welling up inside of him. This however did not silence the other voice in his head. A war of words was being waged in silence deep withing the confines of the cargo hold.

G.K.:....I need a drink..

Dr. Null: You only damage my mind and shorten your life with that swill

G.K. Nah. it's cool. Sometimes I wanna die. Now do that psychic masking thing so I can find the bar.

Dr. Null: If I'll shut you up for a while then so be it.

When G.K. stepped out of the hold he lessened the mental bonds restraining his split personality. Allowing Dr. Null to access a greater degree of their psychic power. He projected a psychic wall around himself. Invisible to the eye and blocked one's capacity to perceive them. He was essentially invisible. It would take a bit of doing or some seriously dumb luck to spot him till he made it to the bar.

The Dopant Hunter
The Hunt-Reaper scythe in lance mode (Blunt) shot past G.K. and nudged him to one side. Kamen Rider Hunter was in hot pursuit of his weapon "Hunty! Stop!!!" Kry screamed as he barreled down the corridor and past G.K. putting G.K. in a comical anime spin as Kry ran unaware of G.K.'s presence "GET BACK HERE YOU HORRIBLE SCYTHE!!!"

>.
Dr Null: Heads up

G.K.: Huh?

The flying weapon grazed G.K.'s shoulder, nudging him towards a wall on his left side. As he attempted to recover Kry blew past him at breakneck speed sending G.K. spinning into the wall next to him.

G.K.: ....Ow......Damn it ..ow.

Dr. Null: Smooth.

G.K.: Bite me....at least nobody saw me.

G.K. Peeled himself off of the wall and continued down the corridor. Minutes later he was able to find the bar area of the ship. He peaked inside for a moment. There were three people in there at the moment. Two of them were in a corner talking and one was sitting alone.

G.K.: Just to be safe. Mask me a staff uniform.

Dr. Null: You do know that the mask get harder and harder to maintain as you drink right?

G.K.: It can't be that hard for you....

Dr.Null: If it were anyone but you then then no. But you not only have no tolerance for this swill but you drink like you wanna die!

G.K.: We've been over this...

Dr. Null: So be it. The sooner your liver goes out the sooner i'll have this body all to myself.

G.K.: Wait a minute?! That's not how it works at all!

Dr. Null: You sure about that champ? :169:

G.K.: ummmm no:(

Dr. Null: Your disguise is all set. Have fun :169:

G.K.: I hate when he does that.

The psychic mask projected the image of an S.S. HJU officers uniform. The Badge/name tag on the front would project a name in the mind of the person looking at it. This might become a problem if G.K. finds himself talking with several people at once. He pulled out a stool at the bar and sat down. He called out to the bar tender.

"A blue moon and bourbon with no ice please"

A large frosty mug of blue moon was placed in front of him fallowed by a small half full glass of bourbon. He drank a little over half the bourbon. Wincing slightly at the burning sensation it left in his throat as it went down. As he went to finish the glass he caught the bar tender staring at him. G.K. Looked up with a puzzled look on his face.

Bartender: You do know one of these days you'll have to pay off that tab of yours....chief.

The Bartender's face soured somewhat. As did G.K.'s A second later the man behind the bar pointed at G.K. and laughed. G.K. Joined in realizing that the Dr. Null's masking of him made him look like someone the bar tender already knew.

"Yep ya got me!"

He chuckled a bit more before finishing his drink. The bar tender refilled it before moving down the the two people talking on the other side of the bar :p

Kryptonian Pride
daft looked over at the person who had appeared in the bar. The newcomer was wearing an officer's uniform. "Well, at least I know there actually people on the ship." daft said to no-one in particular. Having finished his other space drink, he ordered a mug of space ale and called to the officer "Care for a drink with another officer?"

>.
"Sure why not"

G.K. picked up his drinks and took a seat next to daft. Ignoring the protests of Dr. Null in regards to maintaining the mask.

"So. Seems odd that the bar would of all places would be dead. What's the deal with this ship anyhow"

He finished off the bourbon and and started to nurse his beer. He was already begining to feel the effects of the liquor.

Kryptonian Pride
"Well, I think we're supposed to be fighting Draga, but what's stopping us from having a little fun along the way?" daft replied. "Although, the Draga is responsible for the worst crime imaginable: eating Captain Keith's cereal." He broke off for a minute, only uttering "Froot loops. The fiends."

"Anyway, I think we're heading into space now." daft said, taking a swig of the space ale, and almost falling off his barstool.

>.
He let a slight chuckle escape him as he saw daft nearly fall out of his seat. "I think i need whatever you're drinking buddy." He chugged what was left of his beer and then slammed it on the counter as a means of getting the bar tender's attention.

"Gimmie one of what hes havin! "

By this point maintaining the mask was becoming a bit of an ordeal for Dr. Null to maintain. And he was sick of hiding anyway. Withought warning he dropped the disguise making G.K. status as a stow away clear as day. Unfortunately G.K. was none the wiser and continued to converse with his new friend.

"Draga huh. What's their deal. Besides eating people's cerial."

The Dopant Hunter
The automatic doors with a small sound opened to the bar. The sound of stuggling and bashing against metal was emenating from Kamen Rider Hunter in his armor- comically stuggling with his captured sentient weapon which has been tied up into the shape of a pretsel. The Rider came over and sat down on a stool next to the other two characters in the bar and called the bar tender.

"a gallon of your strongest stuff- I don't care if its not safe for humans." he said while shuffling around- keeping his weapon in check. A large glass of a lumiencent blue and dangerous looking liquid was presented to him which was promtly poured onto his scythe.

Hunt-reaper seemed to absorb all of the liquid into its blade and as it did- it slowed down then stopped moving. After a few seconds it untied itself and retracted its extentions to become a short staff. Kry laided the weapon against the counter top and undid his transformation, letting out a relived sigh.
"I need to train this horrid halberd..." Kry muttered under his breath.

Kryptonian Pride
daft looked at the guy pouring liquor onto his weapon and was about to offer him a space drink when a voice came over the comm system.

This is Captain Keith. All crewmen, take your stations for space flight.

"Better get to the bridge then. I'm supposed to be flying this crate." daft said, steadily getting up and walking to the door. "Incidentally," he added, turning to G.K., "it may be the space ale, but it looks like your uniform's disappeared. You might want to fix that."