Kryptonian Pride
My second attempt at this. Hopefully, more people will join up.

Space. It's very big. That's why mankind builds spaceships. So we can explore space, because it is very big. We thought there was life out there. How right could we be?

The alien race calling themselves "Draga" are conquerors by nature. So when they discovered space travel, you can imagine what they were going to do. That's right, take over the worlds. Unfortunately for us, they've declared war on Earth. And now a brave(ish) group of men and women have boarded a spaceship, the S.S. HJU, and are sailing through space. Trouble is, we've forgotten what they're supposed to be doing. I think they've forgotten as well.
650px-Ship_Galactica1.JPG

HJU's Crazy Journey

Extra Explanations

We RP as ourselves, in personality at least. We travel through space, landing on various planets and defeating any Draga on the planet. We spend at least 2 weeks on each planet, and I mean 2 weeks in real-time. Everyone must have at least one weapon, regardless of how absurd it is, and one henshin hero/heroine that they can turn into. Let's face it, it's not HJU without some henshin action. Also, this RP is NOT serious. It will be as funny as possible.

Rules

1. Your character has to act like you. That means any character flaws, personality traits, etc. Also, your character's name has to be your HJU forum name. Please omit any numbers, if you have them in your name.
2. You don't have to look like you. You can look like almost anything you want.
3. Your character has to be the same gender as you.
4. Laws of physics still apply.
5. Remember, this is purely for enjoyment.

Character Sheet

Name:
Henshin Hero/Heroine of Choice:
Appearance: (Description or pic, I don't care)
Bio: (Make it roughly 1-2 pararaphs long, and it can be as crazy as you like)
Extra:

Finally, here's mine. I may have left a few things out, so don't be surprised if I edit it.

Name: daftBLLUE (shortened to daft)
Gender Male
Weapon(s) of Choice: Star Trek: DS9 phaser, Magistick
Henshin Hero/Heroine of Choice: Kamen Rider New Den-O
Appearance:
anime-guys-with-white-hair-207167.jpg

Bio: daftBLUE was once an Asgardian known as Dafblu. It was his job to make sure people kept enjoying themselves, and he certainly knew how to enjoy himself. All he needed to do was put on some Asgardian TV and eat some Asgardian chocolate. This all changed, though, when the Draga suddenly invaded Asgard. The Draga were driven back to their planet and, in light of the recent crisis, Odin, who still owes Dafblu 20 bucks, picked some Asgardians to travel to Earth and help fight the Draga. Dafblu was, unfortunately, one of these people.
Extra: Very well educated, and can't scream.

I almost forgot to point out, we need a theme song. Post suggestions.

Remember, this is purely for fun.

Last edited:
Welcome
Name: Nate River
Henshin Hero of choice: Diend
Weapons of choice:Lightsaber, Diend Driver, K-Touch
Appearance:
15xrgjk.png

Bio:A young man that has been on ths S.S. HJU for quite a while.Experienced mechanic and genius.He prefers to fight with weapons and usually uses anything as one.Often goes into a thinking position by doing a handstand for long periods of time.He sometimes irritates people to get a good laugh out of them.Nate came from Earth and found the Diend Driver on his own.When he found it, it was in a suitcase with the K-Touch, a lightsaber, the Diend-Driver, and a titanic deck of cards.He noticed that every time a there was a new rider, his deck gets larger.Nate is very strategic.He is traveling with the S.S. HJU for research and for amusement.

Last edited:
Kryptonian Pride
Sure thing.

You know, your weapons don't have to match your hero. You could be Diend with a BFG 9000 for all I care.

So, Diend is held.

Lurker
Name: Galaxian Kanon
Henshin Hero of Choice: Gatack
Weapon of choice: Gatack Rider System and Hyper Zecter

yamamoto25.jpg

Bio: The newest memeber of the S.S. HJU, and easy going recruit often lost amongst daydreams and with a mouth perhaps a little too smart for his own good. Galaxian was born in one few human colonies scattered throughout space and is traveling to finally see his ancestor's home planet and protect it.

Rider Champion
Name: D-Lord165(shortened to D)
Henshin Hero: Kamen Rider OOO
Weapon of Choice: Medajalibur
[HIDE]
117389-bigthumbnail.jpg
[/HIDE]

Bio: An amateur D-Lord is a very strong willed, helpful and some what lazy person likes to travel alot so he decided join the SS HJU. He lived on earth where he traveled everywhere until there wasn't any place he hadn't visited.

extra: D-Lord always has cell medals with him for some reason"

Last edited:
Just a passing through RP'er
Name: KamenRiderIota (Iota for short)
63012093079999531.png

Henshin Hero: IXA Version 13
Weapon of Choice: Pandora (DMC 4)

Bio: Hikaru is a newcomer but has a lot of fighting experience. He has a lot of experience in fighting and trains practically 24/7. He is a loner and is rarely seen by the other members. He is usually extremely calm and reserved but he is downright scary when pissed off. He has some streaks of extremely bad clumsiness and bad luck (Tsuna and Ryotaro kind of bad) every so often but they never show up in combat.

Notes: IXA V13 has some minor differences with the original IXA. He does not wield the IXA Calibur but can materialize a handgun, a spear, and a long sword at will. He has an ‘Ascension’ fuestle for each of these weapons which allows IXA to use his finisher for the specific weapon that he is using. The ‘Invoke’ fuestle allows him to access the Monster Arm’s finisher, one fuestle works with all of them. Powered Ixer is still available along with the fuestle that allows him to unlock IXA’s final form. (It is not Rising.)

Last edited:
Kryptonian Pride
Can Diend summon past Decade riders?

I guess that would be acceptable.

Everyone else, welcome aboard the S.S. HJU. I didn't think so many people would sign up this quickly. And does anyone have any suggestions for a theme song?

EDIT: Iota, your character's name has to be your HJU forum name.

Last edited:
Just a passing through RP'er
I was wondering if you could lengthen the amount of time we spend on a single planet. 2 days seems way too short. I was thinking about 1-2 weeks maybe.