HJU: The Infinite Battle. (Discussion/Possible registration)

Pokemon master!
Welcome to HJU: The Infinite Battle.

There's always two sides of each world, the one we live in... and the underworld. In the underworld, there are no rules or order... but there's always someone pulling the strings and rules it all. Until the underworld isn't enough, he plans to take his rule to the next level and to another world. By inviting HJU's strongest fighters in the world to eliminate each other, it would make his quest that much easier. In the invitation, it read,

Attention to the fighters in the world of HJU.

I would like you to join an exclusive tournament, where there are no limits and where you can come to prove that you are HJU's undisputed champion. Join us in creating history and making an impact by showcasing your skills and talents, I invite you to take part in the Infinite Battle. If you believe you have what it takes, then come find me at the HJU Coliseum.

Become the best and make history.

Who knows what other plan he has in-stored for our fighters, or what the turn out may be. Regardless, as the invitation states... history is about to be made.

------------------------------------------------------------

The RPG tournament will be in the format of a single elimination. Each person is allowed to enter ONE fighter, and a few support characters. The format will be ONE on ONE battles instead of the teaming format previous planned. Perhaps, if all is well and successful, there will be teams for the sequel.

The RPG Rules will be...

- No God mods. Participants will only control the characters they register and the NPC, when available.
- Tutorials and recaps will be available for newcomers, if needed.
- No chain posting. Please wait at least one post before going on with your progress.
- All entrants require a bio and moveset to be filled out and accepted before any progress.
- This is strictly for fun, so let's keep it that way.
- Accepting characters from other RPG's within this forum.

Changes this time around...

It's now decided that your character may be a fresh new character, or borrowed from another RP within HJU's RPG section, though I'm leaning more on the original side at this moment. The tournament will have a sub boss and an end boss, and I welcome secret characters if the brackets are unbalanced. The winners will be determined by impartial lottery, meaning, pre-decided by the flip of a coin... even if your character gets eliminated, ALL will be apart of the big finale.

ALL REGISTRANTS MUST FOLLOW THIS FORMAT UPON JOINING.

- Your characters background story, purpose of entry? What brings you here? Did you get an invitation? Are you planning to meet anyone? Be creative.
- Character name and, if it's a Sentai/Rider character, sentai/rider alias.
- Your fighting style.
- (after all entrants are entered, do you have a...) Possible rival?
- 4-5 Special/Signature moves.
- 2-3 Super moves.
- 1 Ultimate/Finishing move.
- Starting quote before the fight.. you can have up to 3.
- Ending quote upon defeating your opponent.. have up to 3.

(For Sentai entrants and Riders, if you're transforming into another rider form, you may expand your arsenal to 2 extra Specials and 1 Super, in that form only.)

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Sooooooooo it's HJU but instead of taking powers from Tokusatou shows...we come up with our own?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im a huge KOF fan so its tempting..............but i have not experince in RPG whatsoever.....how does it work???

Pokemon master!
Well you can use Toku powers, or be a little original. I will allow any toku power from any show, it's just that you're gonna have to be creative in what moves you want to use. I also approve of everyone who used any RP character in ANY RPG on HJU, as long as they were created by yourself.

As for creating NEW characters with their own kind of powers, then I approve so as well, of course I give the "yay" or "nay" in the end. I just might have people create new characters on spot.

As for RP'ing, you post your progress which falls into story. You will only control your character only, any control of anyone else's character is strictly prohibited and frowned upon. People post only one post at a time in regards to progress, in other words, there is to be no god modding and spamming. Usually people wait till another post is made. If you need a good idea, just read the other RPGs posted on this forum.

Now, count up your crimes!
Soooo... What's the profile sign up? Cause I already have an OC from another forums to pull out.

:thumbs:eek:k got it , but is it gonna be more toku-oriented universe?Cause i got originals idea for a character whos more KOF-style fighter,since i dotn wanna make "just another" rider.
Cause I be think that this RPg-thread will be SPAMMING with "HENSHIN" all over the place:laugh:

Pokemon master!
The sign ups will look like this

name and allias(rider/toku)
from which story you came from
powers and fighting style
4-5 specials
2-3 supers
1 finishing
intro scene saying/quote
End match saying/Quote
rivals
intro scene against rival
end scene against rival
goal to accomplish in the tournament

That shoul be about it for now

In Justice, We Trust!
Can a character use two powers? For my character, I'm considering making him Decade, but at the same time he can fight without the armor.

Matrix of Leadership
wait huh? ANOTHER HJU one? jesus first the sequel now this, you see, this is y i said we should have ended HJU after my first one.