(っ・ω・)っ
Hey so.. yeah. Happens a freaking lot here. People are in a ditch about something.. and so why not come here for help and for those who listen.

I guess this is inspired by FQ's recent posts and the trouble she's been going through.. and although I don't know her all that well, I thought that it'd be nice if the community could band together somewhere to support people in their time of need.

Whether it be MetalSymphony's weight loss goals.. or helping FQ ease her mind, I just thought a place where people can come and be positive and help other people would be cool.

_____

I guess I'll start off by just saying.. guys.. we're all here to help try and cheer you up <3 We're a community and we're here for each other.

How can I make having a threesome more of a............... regular thing? :eyebrow:

Banned
How can I make having a threesome more of a............... regular thing? :eyebrow:

Get friendly with two girls who are Bisexual.

The average Bisexual woman will have 15 male and 3 female sexual partners in their lifetime. Odd's are they would be more... receptive to doing regular threeways that 2 straight girls would.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Alright, here's my problem: I'm seriously considering leaving HJU. Or at least, I won't be posting anymore. I'm sick and tired of the way people take me for granted so much that I don't even get a response when I ask people to leave me out of of their stupid drama, because I'm not one of the "important" members. But I am "in the circle" apparently, so if a thread comes up about me it's favoritism or some BS and my fault for being kind of popular (something I don't ask for, BTW) because I try to be helpful, kind and generally fair in dealing with people. Or maybe not, maybe I've got it all wrong, but I'm not even granted an explanation for that. Who cares what I think, right? I like a lot of the people here, but I am not going to put up with this if it makes me feel like I do right now.

So please, change my mind.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Iga, don't leave. No need for it.... if there's peeps that are bugging you just ignore. You are a very great person and a cool guy in the fandom. No need to leave, dude. At least I hope you won't.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Alright, here's my problem: I'm seriously considering leaving HJU. Or at least, I won't be posting anymore. I'm sick and tired of the way people take me for granted so much that I don't even get a response when I ask people to leave me out of of their stupid drama, because I'm not one of the "important" members. But I am "in the circle" apparently, so if a thread comes up about me it's favoritism or some BS and my fault for being kind of popular (something I don't ask for, BTW) because I try to be helpful, kind and generally fair in dealing with people. Or maybe not, maybe I've got it all wrong, but I'm not even granted an explanation for that. Who cares what I think, right? I like a lot of the people here, but I am not going to put up with this if it makes me feel like I do right now.

So please, change my mind.

I can't speak for others, but for me, I see you as a very respectable part of the community. You bring a LOT to the table and are one of the few people that knows how to show his genuine love for the genre. There will always be people out there that will talk nonsense or try to start things. I'm not sure exactly what happened (I have a hunch, but im not sure). But, I think a lot of people here do respect what you do with your site as well as look forward to your appearances on HJU Radio. I'm sure many people will post in the same manner. When it comes down to it, you are a VERY important member of the fandom.

Mad Skillz
Maybe you do need a break? Not to actually leave, but to take time off for yourself? Sounds like your life has been pretty stressful lately and that might make it harder to just let things that normally wouldn't be a bother slide off. Though I will say this, you're a nice guy, a lot of people like you, more than those that would ever try to upset you, so you really shouldn't focus on the negatives, which, yeah, isn't always the easiest thing, but sometimes we just need to learn to ignore people that can't be helped. Like, literally, we do have an ignore list, so should ever feel like there are people you just don't want to deal with, add 'em to it.

You're a beacon of information, you've got a great site, kickarse sense of humor, and you are generally a pretty darn spiffy guy to be around. You are a nice guy and should it ever feel like it's hard to keep that in mind, yeah, a break wouldn't be the worst thing if it helps you get in some "me time" for yourself. HJU is supposed to be fun, when life gets stressful, it should make a decent escape for a while, when it gets hard to remember that, just getting away from it and really anything else that could cause you unneeded stress in the long run for a while would be good.

Super Moderator

Iga, don't leave! I love hearing what you have to say both in podcast and in the forum because it's always well thought out, even if I don't agree 100% of the time with 100% of the topics. It's always worth hearing from you.

fox_emoticons-17.gif

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
I don't really venture outside the Power Chamber very often but I've talked to you a few times in PM Iga and hopefully you realize I loves ya :buttrock: Just as I think most people around here do. I can't echo what the others have said enough, you def deserve some mad respect and there would be a void if you left.

But you have to think about yourself right now, I'm all for the break idea. Go kick your feet up and watch some classic toku. Re-ignite those inner fires, ya know? Then come back when you're ready.

*hughug*

A month tops, than I'm sending out the search parties... jkjk

Raxbait: Hip
Just as everyone else said, you are a respectable person here Iga.
You do ALOT for this community, write reviews, rip music for us.........got some of us those 753 shirts (which I thank you very much dearly for everytime I look at it).
But yeah, perhaps it's time for a break? Get some "Me" time for yourself :thumbs: