PARTY HARD
"Song Attack Ride: HJU" Project...of Audacity! [Now Auditioning]

Hi! My name is Kaji Motomiya, but I prefer being called Jamie because my alias is a mouthful. Recently, i've done a cover "Destiny's Play" from Kamen Rider Kiva.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PY-PCjorkU[/ame]

After my first cover, Hirari by Wada Kouji, I wanted to do more covers of Japanese songs. Anime songs are a good stuff, but as I have expressed in a podcast I've joined, my heart belongs more to Tokusatsu.

And so, I'd like to ask you, members of HJU, if you all are up to joining me in this project and having your voices heard within our walls and the walls of YouTube. All you need is an instrumental of a certain song, a microphone, and the Audacity program.

Here are some of the suggestions I was thinking of. You may notice ALOT of Den-O songs...

Suggestions
Kamen Rider Den-O
Action Zero
Cho Climax Jump
Climax Jump Den-Liner Form
Double Action
Double Action Rod Form
Double Action Ax Form
Double Action Gun Form
Double Action Wing Form

Kamen Rider Kiva
Roots of the King [Accoustic Version]
Message 3 [Beginnings]

You may have notices some songs that doesn't look like they have instrumental versions. Don't worry, I'll take care of that. After that, you can request a song, anime, game, J-Pop, Toku, etc.

Requests

Make sure you specify the request via this form:

Name: Name of Song
Series: Series its from
Genre: Anime, Game, J-Pop, Toku, etc.
Requestee: Your Username (to give you mention on the front post)
And if possible, give me the link to the song.

Auditions

I will be holding Auditions for specific roles for certain projects listed in the Suggestions or Requests lists to be part of HJU's special singing group. If you think you've got what it takes, and I know you all do, don't be afraid and send me an audition track! Each role will have a requirement next to it, so find the song and sing your heart out!

Roles
Momotaros [Sing one verse and one chorus of Climax Jump Sword Form; must be strong and forceful]
Urataros [Sing one verse and one chorus of Climax Jump Rod Form; must be suave and clear]
Kintaros [Sing one verse and one chorus of Climax Jump Ax Form; must be deep and clear (this is Enka, so you might have to be a bit broadway-ish)]
Ryuutaros [Sing one verse and one chorus of Climax Jump Gun Form; must be fast and be able to read what you say quickly, clear on pronunciations]
Sakurai Yuuto [Sing the first verse and chorus of Action Zero; must be strong and boastful]
Deneb [Sing the second verse and chorus of Action Zero; ...can't think of any requirements for this role]
Sieg [Sing only the Sieg parts of Double Action Wing Form; must be graceful, yet forceful]
Gabumon [Sing the Gabumon parts of "Oretachi no Melody"]

If you'd like, you can do a live audition. All you need is a skype account and probably a program known as Pamela, an add-on for Skype that allows you to record calls, voicemail, and play sound effects, as well as music.

And I don't wanna be selfish. After all, this is a group project. So let your voices be heard too with your own covers!

Covers by Others

So send your submissions and join in on the fun!

Last edited:

DSP

Lurker
I already have a cover of sword form under my belt XD though not sure if its actually that good Xd

PARTY HARD
Ohhh, really? I wanna hear! I need a "Momotaros" to my sword form!

Also...is anyone good at Audacity? i dunno how to edit for ****...

Besides: My classmate said I'm good, but it could sound better if I wasn't nervous. XD I wasn't!

PARTY HARD
Okay. Scratch Gun Form. It's officially become the hardest song for me...or any of Ryuutaros' songs or parts.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I just think you need a better mic...

And also, I have Audacity, but only know a few things...However, I do have Pinnacle Studio 12 (that I use to make videos and post here) and I can also make .mp3's. It also allows me to use to different audio tracks (SFX and Music). So, I might be able to do something....

PARTY HARD
...Sooo...you're like an editor kind of person? Sweet! i can use that! My headset is so bad, i have to get a new one! I've never tried recording with my laptop mic, though. What brand of mic do you recommend?

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Well, I have 2. 1, I got with my current webcam and the other is a Logitech headset. I don't remember how much it costs. But if you go to a Best Buy, they should have very good ones there. Even a Wally World would probably have decent ones.

PARTY HARD
....I've never heard of Wally World, but I'll stick with Best Buy. Logitech, right? I hope those are cheap...infact, I'll check right now!

I need to get a PNY 8gb USB to put my music into because all my instrumentals/karaokes were in my busted ex. hard drive.