HJU Radio: Comments & Thoughts for the Shinkenger Podcast

hjuradio-promo3.jpg

Put your thoughts on the show here, things you might want us to comment about and whatever else.

We'll hit up this thread when we record on Saturday. :)

Just one suggestion: LET ME BE A GUEST HOST!!! JUST ONCE!!! COMEON!!! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase! I promise I wont **** it up *puppydog eyes*

Also, as a side note, I want to hear everyones take on the Power Rangers series as a whole. I know that might take a goddamn long time, but it would be so interesting to hear.

I await your call Keith...

Just one suggestion: LET ME BE A GUEST HOST!!! JUST ONCE!!! COMEON!!! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase! I promise I wont **** it up *puppydog eyes*

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEYBNvYtwCo[/ame]

Also, as a side note, I want to hear everyones take on the Power Rangers series as a whole. I know that might take a goddamn long time, but it would be so interesting to hear.

I await your call Keith...

Power Rangers as a whole... that would be a different podcast, BUT we do cover a lot of our take on the frachise in the first and last RPM podcasts.

Mr. Kamen Rider
1) How do you feel the episodes with the Decade tie-in stuff hold up now, and

2) When do I get to record again, Keith? :p

Nice post!!
I think it might-- for this one-- be interesting to talk about how Shinkenger won't be adapted until at least 2012. Maybe do some theorizing about how a US company would go about adapting it.

I recall some rumors going around, before the "remastered" original PR was announced, that Disney was thinking of just flat-out dubbing Shinkenger. Could you see that working?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
As a whole, I thought the show was pretty good. It had a VERY good start and an awesome last 10 or so episodes. What kept the show from being great for me was the middle 20+ eps of straight filler. Nothing much went on during those episodes and sorta bored me a bit, which I never understood why. Maybe you could talk about what you thought of that portion of the show and if you thought there were wasted opportunities for story development or not.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
"Reaction" segment to the Girls in Trouble podcast LOL.............

Another topic for the podcast: how long did it take until one of you got annoyed by a Juzo appearance?