I'm A Djinn
Den-O is better then Kiva....

Explosive diarrhea is better than Kiva.

You said it yourself, Keith. You mostly enjoyed Kiva only because you hilariously hate Den-O.

Every time somebody praises Kiva, it's almost always about how it looks pretty, the music is good, the "romance". Kiva is almost like it was made for easy-to-please-little girls.

Fun episode though, I enjoy the variety of opinions and reaction to the movie in focus. Great job as always.

german-meme-generator-nein-nein-nein-nein-nein-035fe9.jpg

In Justice, We Trust!
Explosive diarrhea is better than Kiva.

You said it yourself, Keith. You mostly enjoyed Kiva only because you hilariously hate Den-O.

Every time somebody praises Kiva, it's almost always about how it looks pretty, the music is good, the "romance". Kiva is almost like it was made for easy-to-please-little girls.

Fun episode though, I enjoy the variety of opinions and reaction to the movie in focus. Great job as always.

Up until the love triangle between Maya, Otoya, and Yuri, and the whole time travel stuff involving Wataru, I thought the whole 1986 story line they had going on was pretty interesting, much more so then what was going on in the 2008 crew.

Were Kiva falls apart I think is having too much going on between both time lines, and not having anything that connects them all. I think if they pulled a Gundam 00 Season 2, or a Code Geass R2, and had one half of the series focus on the 86 story, and THEN moved onto the 08 crew it would've been a lot better. Because then, it wouldn't feel as convoluted as it did

I'm A Djinn
Kiva had the 1980's storyline. :anime:

I agree, 1980s people were definitely the ones to watch. I wish Kiva had just been a 1980's themed horror series with only those guys. Then maybe we couldve seen them actually kill monsters more and had the time wasted on those losers from 2008 spent on fleshing out the 1980s ones instead.

In Justice, We Trust!
Kiva had the 1980's storyline. :anime:

Whoops...you can probably tell it's been awhile since I last saw Kiva. :confused2

I agree, 1980s people were definitely the ones to watch. I wish Kiva had just been a 1980's themed horror series with only those guys. Then maybe we couldve seen them actually kill monsters more and had the time wasted on those losers from 2008 spent on fleshing out the 1980s ones instead.

As much as I loved the 80s story line, the one major thing that rubbed me the wrong way was how the whole love triangle was resolved.

I mean, my god man was Otoya acting like an idiot. I mean, christ sake...you spent HALF of the series trying to get into Yuri's pants, you finally get in there and you outright replace her with some fangire chick you liked better?! What..the...hell...

IMO, I kinda wished that Yuri died battle...given how she's always rushing into the heat of things, I'm surprised she didn't.

As much as I liked Kiva...there's only a certain extend to how much I can defend it. It had potential to be an interesting series, a potential that was pretty much wasted on the uninteresting side of things

I'm A Djinn
Whoops...you can probably tell it's been awhile since I last saw Kiva. :confused2

As much as I loved the 80s story line, the one major thing that rubbed me the wrong way was how the whole love triangle was resolved.

I mean, my god man was Otoya acting like an idiot. I mean, christ sake...you spent HALF of the series trying to get into Yuri's pants, you finally get in there and you outright replace her with some fangire chick you liked better?! What..the...hell...

IMO, I kinda wished that Yuri died battle...given how she's always rushing into the heat of things, I'm surprised she didn't.

I think they were going for the whole "you dont get to pick your true love, it happens if it happens". But this being Kiva, it was poorly done.

To be fair, Yuri was a bore and a ***** anyway. Maya was clearly the way to go. And Otoya x Maya being interspecies makes the whole relationshp that much more funkeh.

SORRY. SORRY. Im gonna shut up about Kiva, the thread has been derailed far enough. Im really sorry. I just cant stop hating on it. I promise I wont bring it up on this thread anymore.