Podcaster and Toy Commentator
In the end, I cant say there is any Macross I DONT like on some level. 7 would have been helped a lot with better animation and being a bit shorter. the Encores, movie and Dynamite 7 are all fine (except for the random Mylene almost lesbian rape sub plot of Dynamite) but none of them are amazing.

Since we recorded this I have now watched all of Mac7 and the extras, all of frontier, both frontier films, Flashback 2012, Mac Zero and most of the original series. My plan is to finish out all the other stuff in the next couple of weeks. I mean I have SEEN all the other stuff before, but since I've now watched most of the stuff in one block, I may as well finish it up! :)

正義の味方
In the end, I cant say there is any Macross I DONT like on some level. 7 would have been helped a lot with better animation and being a bit shorter. the Encores, movie and Dynamite 7 are all fine (except for the random Mylene almost lesbian rape sub plot of Dynamite) but none of them are amazing.

Since we recorded this I have now watched all of Mac7 and the extras, all of frontier, both frontier films, Flashback 2012, Mac Zero and most of the original series. My plan is to finish out all the other stuff in the next couple of weeks. I mean I have SEEN all the other stuff before, but since I've now watched most of the stuff in one block, I may as well finish it up! :)

Animation yes (I think they blew most of the budget on the OP lol), (a lot) shorter yes, and that subplot felt really, really, weird and awkward.

That's a lot of stuff. Awesome, man :thumbs:

Is there a post/place to get all the links mentioned in the show? This is esp for the toys show. I couldn't really understand some of the site's names and might spell them wrong anyway.

You honor me with listening at all, sir... or ma'am.. thank you. :anime:

I am male.

Sorry very behind in my listening. Still in the middle of the Revenge of Belial ep. There is mention of no Ultraman on TV (again sorry if this is mentioned before the end)... there is actually a show but it does not have new content.

It's Ultraman Retsuden (ウルトラマン列伝)
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/ulden/

As you can tell I am way behind in listening to the podcast.

I'm still only about 3/4 of the way through, but hearing you guys talk about it then hearing the news...

Too bad about the GI Joe Retaliation movie. Pushed back until March 29, 2013... Stupid reason too.

I'm honored that you listen and reply at all. Thanks! :thumbs:

And yeah.... G.I. Joe getting knocked back to NEXT YEAR... that's kinda bullshit.. :redface2: