Commander Of The Fizzy Pop!!!
Wow its been ages since ive posted

The only complaint i have with hju radio is that id like them to be more regular than they are but apart from that i love the podcast. XD id love to hang out with all you guys.

I just asked angie on youtube weather or not she's watched the zyuranger subs by megaanon (currently theyve got 43 episodes subbed) and i mentioned to her that id imagine it would be a good show to review, and to compare with mmpr.

Anywho. Take it easy! I cant wait for the nexy hju radio XD

-DrPepper (mrguitardude55, ryangd55)

Long time no see, Dr. P! Yeah, life makes it damn near impossible to do the show more regularly. With all of us in different time zones and separate lives... it just can't be done. Tom spoke of doing more episodes, short and on the news though. That might happen.

Glad you enjoyed and if you have any questions or feedback, we'd address in in the next episode. :)

I'm in the middle of the podcast, YES I am way behind... I grew up watching Matsudaira Ken on TV here in Hawaii. Abarenbo Shogun was one of my favorite weekly samurai shows. I was surprised just how much they referenced that show (his apparel and the music). Sadly I was visiting Japan when his wife died.

I didn't hate the wonderful movie, but I definitely didn't like it as much as the cast.

I think I liked it cuz I love the OOO's cast so much and just reeeeeeeaaaly loved hanging with those guys again.