Merry Christmas!

hju31graphic.jpg

[Direct Download]

HJU Radio is here for the holidays. The team sits down to soak in the holiday cheer and talk about giant men flying through space kicking the **** out of the baddest monsters in the universe. Ultraman Zero makes his heroic return and we weigh in on his latest battle.

Of course no episode of HJU Radio would be complete would be complete without some massive amounts of geekery. Here’s the score card:

HJU Tokusatsu of the Month: Original Kamen Rider
S.I.C. Kamen Rider 1
S.I.C Kiwami Tamashii Discussion
High Grade Gashapon Heroes Toys
Module On Series
Glyos / OMFG Figures
SDCC 2011 Transformers Prime: Optimus Prime
Deus Ex
Saints Row the Third (Vangelus is in it.)
S.H. Figuarts: GokaiBlue, Kuuga, Greeds
Kamen Rider x Sentai Movie Discussion
Gobuster Talk
Gokaiger Talk
Mega Bloks
Misfits
Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Drizzt Do’Urden Books
SKYRIM

Click on, enjoy, thank you for listening…. and we’ll see you with more HJU Radio in 2012. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!

Our ragtag group is as follows:
The Famous IGADEVIL! Special thanks to him for this episode’s graphic and the kickass graphic you’ll see on your mp3 player while you play this episode.

WTF @ TFW’s Vangelus who has a MOST rockin’ YouTube Channel

Special thanks to FuuNoKami Oka aka Jonathan Howe who stepped up to make this episode possible in record time. Without him, there would be no show.

toku101rider.jpg

[Direct Download]

TOYS! Lots and lots of toys! Craig “The Scream Man†Moore comes at you with again with another 101 episode and this time it’s all about toys… if you hadn’t gathered that already. Sit back, relax, drink some egg nog and learn all there is to know about tokusatsu toys and all the beautiful lines they come in. Hanging with Craig this episode is Internet Personality Vangelus and the immortal IgaDevil.

Click on and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Skreeong!
oh...Ultra and Godzilla talk, me like :)

also totally agree there should be a new Ultra series like...three years ago.
anyways great podcast guys, loved every minute of it, even the sparticus talk, lol.

p.s you should really check out Killer the Beatstar (the Zero OVA.) It's pretty interesting and has a nice creepy vibe.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Vangelus' depiction of the writing process for Spartacus has made me want to check it out. Brilliant episode overall. You guys always know how to make me want to buy crap. now i want a bunch of SIC figures along with Skyrim. haha

The movie review was pretty spot on with how i felt. It was a pretty awesome movie though a bit downplayed compared to Sakamoto's Ultra Galaxy movie. But I had a lot of fun with it. And the Fire dude is still my favorite along with Zero himself. his fight was the most amusing.

No one talked about the amazing bubble multiverse scene?

If it was a tv series, the effect wouldn't look half as beautiful.

I was gonna, buuuuut..... yeah. I apologize for being unusually hungover this episode. I'm glad you guys enjoyed at all. I was freaking exhausted. :(

Is it really true that this is the first film in history that portrays multiverse as spheres and bubbles?