"Welcome to the neighborhood, motherfuckers.

Signed, the Destrons"

Quote of the night, guys. Quote of the night.

:laugh:

The Destrons are fucking TOUGH! I do not think I've seen a tougher debut of a bad guy force. "Hey, we just wasted to legendary fighters and found your secret hideout in less than four episodes. Good luck! Hahaahaha!" -Destrons

:anime:

Super Moderator
With Destron they clearly wanted to establish up front that Shocker is back and they're pissed.

I always feel bad for Hongo in episode 1 because he basically already knows that his hunch about all the creepy stuff going on is right, he's just hoping that maybe ..just maybe there isn't an evil organization out there again after all.

Last edited:
The new Tendou Souji
"Welcome to the neighborhood, motherfuckers.

Signed, the Destrons"

Quote of the night, guys. Quote of the night.

I thought the funniest part was -
"The Gouraigers gonna be on Kyoryuger and Black Condor is the new Gouraiger?"

Last edited:
With Destron they clearly wanted to establish up front that Shocker is back and they're pissed.

I always feel bad for Hongo in episode 1 because he basically already knows that his hunch about all the creepy stuff going on is right, he's just hoping that maybe ..just maybe there isn't an evil organization out there again after all.

I liked that moment quite a bit... like... no matter how many times the put the bad guys down, all the way to Gaim, darkness always arises. The universe of Kamen Rider will never know true peace....

Super Moderator
I liked that moment quite a bit... like... no matter how many times the put the bad guys down, all the way to Gaim, darkness always arises. The universe of Kamen Rider will never know true peace....

On the other hand the bad guys of that universe will never know true victory because Kamen Rider will always be there to stop them.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
On the other hand the bad guys of that universe will never know true victory because Kamen Rider will always be there to stop them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT77fxU5_Y0"]That segways us into.........[/ame]

:laugh:

The Destrons are fucking TOUGH! I do not think I've seen a tougher debut of a bad guy force. "Hey, we just wasted to legendary fighters and found your secret hideout in less than four episodes. Good luck! Hahaahaha!" -Destrons

:anime:

Hence, why Riderman can kill a GREEED just by slamming them into the ground. Destron doesn't f'ck around.

That **** was confusing! :anime:

Dang it, Keith...even Iga made it clear that episode that "The Next" annoyed him; you shouldn't even try to attempt it.:laugh:

Super Moderator
For me the thing of the night was Scissors Jaguar saying "JEEEZUS!" I can't unhear that now.