[Download]

HJU Radio goes from newest to old school with an episode covering the news, then on to first four episodes of the classic Kamen Rider V3, and ending it out with what we’ve been geeking on. Ready? Prepare for blast off!

NEWS:
-The New Toei Channel discussed and how it affects our fandom.
-Black Condor joining Keita Amemiya’s Shougeki Gouraigan and why Inoue being on board is NOT a bad thing.
-NY Times is Tokusatsu a Fading Genre?
-And the Kamen Rider Wizard Crossover Finale
-KAMEN RIDER GAIM!!!

Welcoming You to the Neighborhood:
Keith “Justice†Hayward
IgaDevil
Vangelus
Lynxara
MattComix

Second Break Credit:
Ryan Steele Reflects on the Cancellation of VR Trooper DVD’s

Special thanks to the Famous IGADEVIL! for this episode’s graphic and the kickass graphic you’ll see on your mp3 player while you play this episode.

Special thanks to forum member Jon Fuu [Soundcloud] [YouTube]. Without his post-production work, there would be no show.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
An HJU Radio talking about Kamen Rider V3?

Am i dreaming?

If i am i beg you to NOT wake me up.

IgaDevil's idea from like.. a year or two ago. Fiiiiinally we got around to it. :sweat:

IgaDevil's idea from like.. a year or two ago. Fiiiiinally we got around to it. :sweat:

And now I'm reminded of the podcast you guys did for "Kamen Rider the Next"...

*cringe*

PS: I'm a Riderman sort of guy...he's the "Working Man's Rider":castlerock:

Mr. Kamen Rider
They aren't called secrets for nothing! :)

In this case, If we didn't cover something, it's basically down to having a time crunch. I can go on about this show for a while, into incomprehensible, exhaustive, please-stop-talking-for-the-love-of-all-things-holy levels of detail... and I intend to before the year is out!

Disappear into light!!
"Welcome to the neighborhood, motherfuckers.

Signed, the Destrons"

Quote of the night, guys. Quote of the night.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I can go on about this show for a while, into incomprehensible, exhaustive, please-stop-talking-for-the-love-of-all-things-holy levels of detail... and I intend to before the year is out!

*Shivers with excitement*