HJU Radio #53 – KAMEN RIDER V3!!!

Keith Justice

[Download]

HJU Radio goes from newest to old school with an episode covering the news, then on to first four episodes of the classic Kamen Rider V3, and ending it out with what we’ve been geeking on. Ready? Prepare for blast off!

NEWS:
-The New Toei Channel discussed and how it affects our fandom.
-Black Condor joining Keita Amemiya’s Shougeki Gouraigan and why Inoue being on board is NOT a bad thing.
-NY Times is Tokusatsu a Fading Genre?
-And the Kamen Rider Wizard Crossover Finale
-KAMEN RIDER GAIM!!!

Welcoming You to the Neighborhood:
Keith “Justice†Hayward
IgaDevil
Vangelus
Lynxara
MattComix

Second Break Credit:
Ryan Steele Reflects on the Cancellation of VR Trooper DVD’s

Special thanks to the Famous IGADEVIL! for this episode’s graphic and the kickass graphic you’ll see on your mp3 player while you play this episode.

Special thanks to forum member Jon Fuu [Soundcloud] [YouTube]. Without his post-production work, there would be no show.

Ivanhobe

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
An HJU Radio talking about Kamen Rider V3?

Am i dreaming?

If i am i beg you to NOT wake me up.

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
They aren't called secrets for nothing! :)

In this case, If we didn't cover something, it's basically down to having a time crunch. I can go on about this show for a while, into incomprehensible, exhaustive, please-stop-talking-for-the-love-of-all-things-holy levels of detail... and I intend to before the year is out!

Guardian07

Disappear into light!!
"Welcome to the neighborhood, motherfuckers.

Signed, the Destrons"

Quote of the night, guys. Quote of the night.

Ivanhobe

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I can go on about this show for a while, into incomprehensible, exhaustive, please-stop-talking-for-the-love-of-all-things-holy levels of detail... and I intend to before the year is out!

*Shivers with excitement*

Keith Justice

"Welcome to the neighborhood, motherfuckers.

Signed, the Destrons"

Quote of the night, guys. Quote of the night.

:laugh:

The Destrons are fucking TOUGH! I do not think I've seen a tougher debut of a bad guy force. "Hey, we just wasted to legendary fighters and found your secret hideout in less than four episodes. Good luck! Hahaahaha!" -Destrons

:anime:

MattComix

Super Moderator
With Destron they clearly wanted to establish up front that Shocker is back and they're pissed.

I always feel bad for Hongo in episode 1 because he basically already knows that his hunch about all the creepy stuff going on is right, he's just hoping that maybe ..just maybe there isn't an evil organization out there again after all.

Last edited:

Keith Justice

With Destron they clearly wanted to establish up front that Shocker is back and they're pissed.

I always feel bad for Hongo in episode 1 because he basically already knows that his hunch about all the creepy stuff going on is right, he's just hoping that maybe ..just maybe there isn't an evil organization out there again after all.

I liked that moment quite a bit... like... no matter how many times the put the bad guys down, all the way to Gaim, darkness always arises. The universe of Kamen Rider will never know true peace....

MattComix

Super Moderator
I liked that moment quite a bit... like... no matter how many times the put the bad guys down, all the way to Gaim, darkness always arises. The universe of Kamen Rider will never know true peace....

On the other hand the bad guys of that universe will never know true victory because Kamen Rider will always be there to stop them.

big_j_ny

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
On the other hand the bad guys of that universe will never know true victory because Kamen Rider will always be there to stop them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT77fxU5_Y0"]That segways us into.........[/ame]

FreedomR8G6B1

:laugh:

The Destrons are fucking TOUGH! I do not think I've seen a tougher debut of a bad guy force. "Hey, we just wasted to legendary fighters and found your secret hideout in less than four episodes. Good luck! Hahaahaha!" -Destrons

:anime:

Hence, why Riderman can kill a GREEED just by slamming them into the ground. Destron doesn't f'ck around.

That **** was confusing! :anime:

Dang it, Keith...even Iga made it clear that episode that "The Next" annoyed him; you shouldn't even try to attempt it.:laugh:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?