HJU Radio #52 – Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum

521917_10153114997270230_962969069_n.jpg

The band is back together and we’re back on topic. Sorry for the confusion, cuz I say the wrong episode number.. this is 52.. not 53. We go over news of Kamen Rider Gaim, other toku stuffs, the review and then round it up with some of that fine, fine geekery. Click it up and thanks for hanging out with us!

Band of Secret Agent Monster Hunters:
Keith “Justice†Hayward
IgaDevil
Craig “TheScreamMan†Moore
Mike Dent
Dustin Beadle

Special thanks to the Famous IGADEVIL! for this episode’s graphic and the kickass graphic you’ll see on your mp3 player while you play this episode.

Special thanks to forum member Jon Fuu [Soundcloud] [YouTube]. Without his post-production work, there would be no show.

[Download...]

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Quick note about Koichi: From what I've heard, he's been divorced for a few years now. Hence...all the leg and butt shots in his films/shows as of late ***coughcough***andtherepeatedappearancesofNaoNagasawa***coughcough***

I'm still reminded of Lynx's take on the new Fourze form...

"...THE FORM THAT TRANSCENDS UGLINESS!!!"

...still laughing about it.

*goes back to Han Zimmer's rendition of William Tell Overture No.4*

That would be...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9BBBHPXu_k"][FULL] Shingeki no Kyoujin OST 02 *The Reluctant Heroes* - YouTube[/ame]

Good episode guys. I'm enjoying this newer format a lot. Will there be a Kyoryuger episode coming soon?

I wanna do Gobusters vs. Dobusters next.. but there's AkibaRanger also in the talks.

We'll see. :)

Good episode as always!
Also I personally can't understand the "hate" Wizard got in this episode, because to me Wizard as a show was far superior to Fourze.
And UltraSeven X is very good for people who like "darker" Toku, like Garo. Both shows broadened my perspective on Toku that there is more than Kamen Rider. That was also the reason for me to find a connection to Hibiki and finish the show, because it has some similarities to Garo.

One thing suprised me that no one brought up this theme/pattern...
[HIDE]BWoIIsMCIAAJ1Vo.png[/HIDE]

Last edited: