[More....]

Welcome friends! I hope you’re well.
Come, I bid you, join us for a spell.
Come by, sit down and be regaled
by our beloved Vol City’s Tale.
I’ll tell you through my.. weak narration,
how it was met with its salvation.
From a Horror’s grip it’s neck was freed,
by the Makai Knights’ most extraordinary deeds….
#BallofMikeHaggarPlagiarism

Put the needle on the record and enjoy our 50th podcast episode. Thanks to you all for hanging with us and may we all enjoy 50 more.

The Knights of Justice:
Keith Justice
Lynxara
Michael Nixon
Vangelus
Dustin Beadle

Special thanks to Michael Nixon who did the graphics for this episode.

Special thanks to forum member Jon Fuu [Soundcloud] [YouTube]. Without his post-production work, there would be no show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I listened to like about the first half through streaming and it sounded ok.

Oh well, hope it can get back up soon, was looking forward to finishing the ep!

Thank you for the Memories...
Keith when will this be back up? Dying to listen to what you and Vangelus have to say about the new Garo! Loved your other Garo dedicated podcasts too by the way.

It'll be back up tonight. Just got the fixed and finished audio this morning, but I'm at work.

Keep an eye out for it around 6:30 Central Time. :thumbs:

Yay something to listen to when I drive to work in the morning! :D

Keith, the only reason I was pissed at you back during the Rangerboard/Japan Hero days was that you kept on associating the Seishin, the G-Force vehicles, and other Toho mecha as zords. As a lot of Toho movies introduced me to toku, it irked me a bit. They weren't from Power Rangers that's for sure.

Also, I prefer calling "unmorphed" fights as "civilian"/"normal"/"street" fights.

Zords..... such an easy word to say.

Sorry for my continued mic fail here though. I think the pop screen muffled me unnecessarily.... I'll do some more testing.

Sorry for my continued mic fail here though. I think the pop screen muffled me unnecessarily.... I'll do some more testing.

Yeah your old mic sounded better. Hopefully your able to work out the kinks in your new mic though.

I didn't tune in to the latest podcasts besides this one, but I love the new format! Love what you guys think of the latest news as well.