[Download]

This episode the team rockets in to space to join the space sheriff and take down those that would revive the vile classic villain, Don Horror. Unfortunately what we found on this adventure… was not what we were hoping for….

The Space Sheriffs:
Keith Justice
Lynxara
MattComix
Mike Dent
Dustin Beadle

Special thanks to Dustin Beadle who did the graphics for this episode.

Special thanks to forum member Jon Fuu [Soundcloud] [YouTube]. Without his post-production work, there would be no show.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

scikaiju

Didn't Mike from GeekCrashCourse mention the Gravity show?

EDIT: I almost forgot, no mention of the new Garo Gaiden?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm A Djinn
My guess would be that they recorded this before the announcement of the Jabi & Rekka Gaiden (btw WOOT).

Thanks again for something new to listen to throughout the commute to work.

Didn't Mike from GeekCrashCourse mention the Gravity show?

EDIT: I almost forgot, no mention of the new Garo Gaiden?

Hm... was it? Defying Gravity is fantastic. And the GARO Gaiden trailer came out one day after this recorded. :sweat:

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
lol Nice Metalder and Gavan references at the end, Mike:laugh:.

It had to be done! Metalder is one of the few series that I would drop everything and buy an artbook for. Sadly, there hasn't been a really fantastic one released.

I don't know enough of how their code names work to pick one. I'm guessing I'd be Uchuu Keiji Seigi? :sweat:

Well Gavan was named after a famous French actor, Sharivan and Shaider...can't remember. Variosector/Hunter Killer, Alan, and Voicer were all just cool-sounding.

Justicer maybe? There already is a Metal Hero with Justice in the title - The black sheep of the pack, Juspion. I'm sure I'll come up with some cool later today :p