HJU Radio #46 – The End of Gobusters & The Rise of Kyoryuger

100% Tank Engine
Haha, cheers Keith, you're the man. Although uploading that PDF to the podcast playlist was a horrible cocktease.

The content of the episode was great, but you guys have to make it a requirement that everyone uses headsets. The echo was making the last hour and a half nearly impossible to listen to.

A true Jack of ALL trades!
I remember Vangelous talking about a "Blue Yeti" microphone. Dude has an awesome voice and it's allway clear and easy to understand. Maybe an investment for future podcasts?

I'm still listening (as usual, in the car) but I'm thingin of doung the rest at home. First half hour already had me in stiches anyway ;)

Cosplay Rider
..............PDF? :sly:

somebody accidentally threw up a akibaranger ssn 2 figure pdf.

Hello everybody, Dustin here. Im glad some of you found my ramblings funny!

I ran the Rider panel at katsucon, please ask any questions if you have any.

As for the cosplay part Im making video tutorials and Plan on having a Toku hero Cosplay thread for folks here to follow along and make their own stuff.
as for that Ichigo I mentioned Heres the thread
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=81805

Also sorry about the reverb everyone, It sounds like it was my mic, ill be sure to steal the blue yeti from one of our podcasters over at Toku Talk for next time~

Last edited:
A Dancing Machine
Hello everyone this is my first post on here and all I have to say is that I really enjoyed this podcast. Just hearing you guys talk about Toku and random stuff in general makes me have a smile on my face and laugh when something funny happens. It also makes me think about what I love more about Toku than American shows and how each one of you always make check out a certain show or website that I might like. Overall, great episode and keep up the good work :buttrock:

PS: Keith, I bought Ready Player One because of you and I haven't read it yet lol.

Super Moderator
Hello everyone this is my first post on here and all I have to say is that I really enjoyed this podcast. Just hearing you guys talk about Toku and random stuff in general makes me have a smile on my face and laugh when something funny happens. It also makes me think about what I love more about Toku than American shows and how each one of you always make check out a certain show or website that I might like. Overall, great episode and keep up the good work :buttrock:

As Keith would likely put it: Welcome to the Halls of Justice! Glad you enjoyed our hours of geek rambling! :thumbs: