In Justice, We Trust!
What was up with Vangelus's audio? I noticed it was all choppy. Igadevil kind of had the same problem.

My audio was also a bit jacked up. With this recording we tried something new to speed the process. Craig has this thing that records everyone on his call.... but apparently not with the greatest audio.

We won't be doing that going forward. Live and learn.

I love SIC KT's. What Iron Man is that?

Book of Bantora... is that on Netflix?

That's the Hypervelocity Ironman from the 2nd movie line, and arguably the best Ironman of that scale.

I don't get Netflix and so forth in my country, but I know Bantorra was available on Crunchyroll. So you can grab it from there. Here are some blog reviews of it.

http://psgels.blogsome.com/category/finished-series/armed-librarians-the-book-of-bantorra/

http://mecha-guignol.com/?cat=18

Oh, and here's a heresy for you guys.

You know how Den-O's "Memory IS History" makes no sense?

*ahem*

Amy Pond.

<<

>>

DEN-O PODCAST...DEN-O PODCAST...DEN-O PODCAST...DEN-O PODCAST...!!!

*pounds the table*

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now Demonic
The Podcast remains one of the highlights of my month. Keep the Length as it is around 4 hours. There are still podcasts that I just couldn't listen to completion because they were so long.

The Bun Is In Your Mind
Keith, if you are serious about podcasting, then you should really invest in a new recording device. Every time I listen to you guys, Iga and Vangelus are crystal clear and you are like shrieking into the distance. What are you using any way?

I use a kiiinda cheap Logitech headset, but until this podcast I never noticed a difference.

Our audio in this episode got jacked through a new recording method that didn't turn out too well for us.

In Justice, We Trust!
Keith, it sounded like Lets Go Kamen Rider trolled you hard core:laugh:

I do agree that its kind of weird seeing Decade in the back ground of a huge Anniversary movie like this...and it's also strange hearing that Den-O is the means of a huge crossover, because that's usually Decade's shtick.

Also, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was bugged by the whole big "40" attack...that scene was so cheesy, and a little fourth-wall breaking.

When you guys were talking about 199 Hero Battle, were you referring to the Super Sentai cannon thing that both teams used?