Mr. Kamen Rider
When you guys were talking about 199 Hero Battle, were you referring to the Super Sentai cannon thing that both teams used?

That's the one. The giant 40 wasn't exactly subtle, but that's got nothing on a canon that literally shoots their logos. Naturally, I love both scenes. :laugh:

In Justice, We Trust!
That's the one. The giant 40 wasn't exactly subtle, but that's got nothing on a canon that literally shoots their logos. Naturally, I love both scenes. :laugh:

If you wanna talk sublte, there's Daivoyager's finisher at the end of boukenger VS Super sentai. :laugh:

Mr. Kamen Rider
The upcoming Rider vs. Sentai movie better have a final attack that involves the Toei logo.

The upcoming Rider vs. Sentai movie better have a final attack that involves the Toei logo.

That would be the ultimate 4th wall breaker...:laugh:

FINAL WAVE RIDE!!!

Toei logo appear and the tidal wave crushes the bad guys:laugh:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I want the scene to be that the Riders and Rangers all gather together, and then the Toei logo forms underneath them all. It becomes a solid floor of light and lifts them up about 100 ft. above the baddie. The the all jump off and do Rider Kicks/Ranger Attacks while forming a huge triangle in mid air, kinda like the spearhead of Toei piercing into the heart of evil. and then the baddie explodes and the flame forms the new rebranding of the Toei logo that they made specifically for this attack.

Anything short of that is a waste of this movie.