Twitter - @MisturYellow
Yes I know it's one of those shows that everyone says you will like and you should finally watch it.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I've only listened to the Fwooshcasts and Girls in Trouble ones.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Great episode guys, it makes me wish we could do these more often. Even when I don't appear!

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Great episode guys, it makes me wish we could do these more often. Even when I don't appear!

I agree with this! As an editor, I like having stuff to do so I don't spend everyday doing nothing and wasting life. :laugh:

glasses: on
A wild Igadevil appeared!

Trainer throws Master Ball!

Anyway, enjoyed the geeking on section, didn't listen to the main part as i've not seen SBY yet but intend to.

Aside from the Fwooshcast toku/KR 101 where it's a brief synopsis on plot, has anyone thought about doing a behind the scenes podcast on kamen rider/sentai? what goes into making it? production/design aspects?

or what about more non-kamen rider/sentai toku movies/series like the cho sei shin/tomica hero etc series?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
This was a pretty interesting episode. Like Vangelus and I'm guessing Keith, I knew nothing about the anime. Actually, i never heard of the Anime till I heard about this movie. I heard about this movie because I'm a fan of Kimura Takuya's work. I also thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Very heavy on the drama but I'm used to it.

I'm glad you mentioned Kimura's involvement in helping boost the quality of the CGI. But, I've read that there was another side to it. Apparently the crew was not happy with the decision, since it basically meant overtime for them but none for him. and his cut wasnt as substantial in the scheme of things, i think. I mean, he's been in the business for 20+ years with a jpop group, j-dramas, and movies. Plus, I think a lot of them thought of it as him stepping beyond his boundaries, since he's just an actor and not like the producer or anything. So I think a lot of the crew took a disliking to him after that. But, it seems it paid off cuz the film looks amazing.