[Click to Download]

Kamen Ride Fourze Talk kicks off this episode that was SUPPOSE to be a brief, but instead turns in to 40 minutes of discussion and then after that well… here’s the geek score card of other things we talked about:

G.I. Joe Renegadges/Toys/D.I.C/The Movie/Pursuit of Cobra Snake Eyes
Toy Talk
Guardians of the Galaxy and Amazon Tradepaperbacks
SH Figuarts
S.I.C Double
NYCC
Gears of War 3
Warhammer 40k
More Toys

At the 2:20 mark abouts is when the movie review begins and we delve in to Space Battleship Yamato.

Mike Dent was suppose to join us, but that will have to wait for HJU Radio #29 which has been recorded, but needs to go through final mixing, but you’ll eventually hear his impressions as well as more general geekery.

To our heroes of justice around the world…. thank you for listening. :thumbs:

The RagTag Group is as Follows:
WTF @ TFW’s Vangelus who has a \New Website!

Craig “The Scream Man†Moore of the Fwooshcast!

And welcome to the fold... FLATLINER.

What inspired you to join the party as of this episode as oppose to... any other time?

私の占いは当たる
Since you're talking about space...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW7vWOhh8A8"]仮面ライダー電王 イマジンあにめ1 NO.10 イマジン宇宙旅行 - YouTube[/ame]

Bleeeeeh... the closest I could come to a Date costume turned out to be this:

249893_10150263692666420_532956419_9526480_1911394_n.jpg

Finding a flight suit was hard as hell, as was finding a proper jacket.

I'm still waiting for my DS9 shirt, but think I'll send it back. Not finding any Sisko stuff that I think works well. There's no Red DS9 jumpsuit... just shirts.

Miiiight look in to getting another jumpsuit and just wear a red turtleneck under that.

Or I might just dress as the 10th Doctor... :sweat:

What lead you to the podcast or the site? And as always sir... thank you for listening. :thumbs:

Btw... I feel your pain in regards to Vangelus.... and now Craig the Scream Man is also to blame for my money spending... :shakefist

I started listening to Podcasts in general a few months ago when I got a new phone. I started with just the WTF@TFW, even though I only have a passing interest in Transformers and a small collection I really enjoy listening to the off topic and everyone's sense of humor. On WTF@TFW Vangelus occasionally mentioned HJU Radio, so I just google'd HJU and started listening.

I have to say that the HJU podcast has only encouraged my growing addiction to Tokusatsu. I remember when I was younger watching stuff like Beetleborgs and Rangers and just wishing for a less campy more serious approach, cause the only thing I could enjoy from those shows were the fight scenes.

I think that's how a good 90% of us got in to it. :thumbs:

My hair is normally shaved low, so that'd have to do. I BIC'ed my head once... that's a LOT of work.

Agreed tho.. not sure what facial hair did to the writing, but it totally helped both shows immensely. :anime: