[Direct Download]

Ushering you in to another weekend, HJU Radio loads in to your mp3 player like a bullet of justice about the blow out the badness from your brains. So, settle in to work, fire up a video game, or put on your walking shoes… we’re back for you.

The line up of our geekery is as follows:

God Mars, Giant Robo, More talking about Knights of the Old Republic, Robert Kirkman’s INVINCIBLE, DC’s New 52 the Justice League, DC’s Flashpoint Event explaining the New 52, more comic book talk, RiD Optimus Prime / Fire Convoy, Star Trek, Star Trek Tricorder, More High School of the Dead, The Walking Dead, lastly we round out with what I do that evening… enjoying The Geekesque Burlesque to watch some friends of mine such as Firstbase Fannie and Daisy Chains flex their considerable…. “talentsâ€.

Burlesque-esque Birds of Prey Song: 1:17

GARO: Red Requiem Talk – 1:20

Oh yeah…. I kinda screamed once…. I’m sorry about that. :^(

The RagTag Group is as Follows:
WTF @ TFW’s Vangelus who has a MOST rockin’ YouTube Channel

Special thanks to the Famous IGADEVIL! for this episode’s graphic and the kickass graphic you’ll see on your mp3 player while you play this episode.

Mike Dent of the Friday ACE also joins us by popular demand!

And a HUGE thank you to forum’s member Inui Takumi for hooking us up with post production help. Without him, there would be no show.
http://risingtokusatsu.blogspot.com/

HJU Radio Drinking Game:
Drink everytime I say: "powerful" or "phenomenal."

Drink everytime Vangelus says:
"Legitimize."

Drink everytime Igadevil says:
"Inoue" or "Anyway"

:sweat:

:sayin:

私の占いは当たる
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdvyGfUIrqA"]Kamen Rider Den-O - Double Action Climax Form subbed - YouTube[/ame]

Mr. Kamen Rider
Also any time I say "You know". Warning: you may die of alcohol poisoning.

Next time we'll do the key word thing where someone has to try to slip in something like "lagomorpha" or "cheesecake" before the podcast is over.

One HUGE critique against myself I just have to say is that I'm not as articulate as I'd like to be... sorry about that. :sweat:

I cringe at my ramblings....:redface2:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Rambling is fine, makes shows more interesting sometimes. I felt the same with the very few podcast appearances ive done. But I think what would help is rapid repetition. If you guys did podcasts more often, I think you'd get used to it faster. Cuz, you guys are a lot better than when you started like....2 years ago? maybe more, I can't remember. But if it was like a monthly thing, I think you'd be able to hone your skills a lot quicker.

Getting everyone together is haaaaaaaard. No way we could do this weekly. It's hard enough to get Vangelus to answer emails. :anime: