The Bun Is In Your Mind
I'm glad that this is not a 2+ hour Transformers fanwank like episode 23.

In general I often feel guilty when I am on a podcast I don't host, because unless someone interjects on me a lot I can get lost in my own sub-tangents without noticing it.

Generally on HJU I have been trying to both cut down on Transformers talk while having my own periods of pseudo-silence during discussions about stuff I'm disconnected from like Doctor Who, but if this week was the first post-Botcon recording then it was bound to happen with me. :laugh:

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
In general I often feel guilty when I am on a podcast I don't host, because unless someone interjects on me a lot I can get lost in my own sub-tangents without noticing it.

Generally on HJU I have been trying to both cut down on Transformers talk while having my own periods of pseudo-silence during discussions about stuff I'm disconnected from like Doctor Who, but if this week was the first post-Botcon recording then it was bound to happen with me. :laugh:

:laugh: I forgot a lot of it was about Botcon. Btw, what did you think of your rant? Did I make it better. :D

Space Ninja
You honor me with your listener-ship. REALLY appreciate the feedback. Would you be able to point out what about the other episodes kept you from going all the way through? But glad to hear we're improving. :sweat:

You're welcome, I suppose. :anime: In all honesty, I can't tell you exactly why I haven't listened previously. I don't remember how often or what episodes I attempted to listen to in the past, only that I tried and couldn't make it the whole way through. (And I'm known for exceptional memory.) If I did know what kept me away before, I'd have been sure to tell you.

Now what's the deal with being "unable" to play MegaMan games? That confuses me too.

The Bun Is In Your Mind
So Keith, let me get this straight; S.H. Figuarts is going to do Dragon Knight figures now?

I'm at fault for the extensive Transformer talk. I actually really like Transformers and actually thought other fans would be.

As for me not talking as much, 1. As the host I feel like it's my job to get my guests to talk. It's hard to switch around when it's my turn to geek and tell them "try to get me to talk." :sweat: Also, I'm no toku expert, so there are some things I just don't know that Van and Iga know volumes and tokusatsu.

VERY appreciative of the feedback and critiques guys. Thank you. :thumbs:

Lurker
Funny enough, I had watched The Next just yesterday before I realized that the podcast was about it, and listening to it today made the whole movie a lot better... Because at least something really funny came out of it :laugh:

In all seriousness, you guys addressed pretty much every complain I had with the movie, as well as highlighted the things that I had liked as well (Such as Ichimonji punching the van out of the road). From all the reviews I've seen of many movies, this is the one I've agreed with the most.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I'm at fault for the extensive Transformer talk. I actually really like Transformers and actually thought other fans would be.

What I meant was, lately it seems TF is taking over the first part of the podcast. Not saying you can't or shouldn't talk about it, just saying you shouldn't take up 45 minutes of an hour talking about it.

As for me not talking as much, 1. As the host I feel like it's my job to get my guests to talk. It's hard to switch around when it's my turn to geek and tell them "try to get me to talk." :sweat: Also, I'm no toku expert, so there are some things I just don't know that Van and Iga know volumes and tokusatsu.

You act like it's a Talk Show more than a podcast. Why do you think I edit the podcast to sound like more of a conversation between friends? You guys all know each other and are friends, don't act like you came together for this begrudgingly. Act like you wanted to have a chat with your friends and you just happened to record it. I think it would make things more enjoyable for the fans.

Banned
Bottomless pits and precision jumping freak me the **** out like you wouldn't believe. Just can't handle the kind of manic pressure Megaman pours on.

Do you play Mario or Sonic or any game like that? The MM games aren't even that hard.

Also other than Iga, who are the toku experts in this podcast?