[Click to Download]

He had so much fun the last time in the LEGION Review, Friend and Ally of Justice joins HJU Radio again to hit up one of the first blockbusters of the summer… THOR. Click on to see if this flick is worthy to raise the mighty hammer Mjolnir!

Our ragtag group is as follows:
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, Stephen Lunsford whose career can be followed over on IMDB.

WTF @ TFW’s Vangelus who has a MOST rockin’ YouTube Channel

Special thanks to FuuNoKami Oka aka Jonathan Howe who stepped up to make this episode possible in record time. Without him, there would be no show.

Keith, did you like the Heat Dopant in AtoZ? That's the same actress who played the main character in The Machine Girl. :thumbs:

Now Demonic
I love how you guys say a film is good then proceed to tear it apart for almost an hour. :laugh:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
First comment of the podcast from Keith to Stephen Lunsford..........

"Just to get it off my chest..........why are you in a picture with Power Rangers?"

[hide]
1men.png
[/hide]

Keith, you can thank me later for posting that on your FB and starting that conversation in the podcast :D

[hide]
1men.png
[/hide]

I'm just going to say it...

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH....THERE IS GOING TO BE A RANGER/RIDER TEAM UP...KIT WILL FACE THE EDENOI MASKED RIDER WARRIOR "Z-CROSS" IN A RIDER BATTLE MATCH...RICHIE AND CHRIS ARE RETURNING TO FIGHT ANTONIO...AND DEX IS DECADE AND FERBUS IS DIEND!!!"

*jumps out of the window*

PS: ...but in all seriousness, that was pretty interesting.:sweat:

HENSHIN! TOH!
Keith, you need to review the Dark Knight Rises when it comes out next year. Make it happen!

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
You guys pretty hit the nail on the head of what I felt about the movie. It was pretty awesome and was definitely a larger-than-life superhero movie, which we havent seen in a while. And I really enjoyed the sort of insider tidbits Stephen provided, like how Loki's actor was first auditioned for Thor. Very itneresting stuff. He should become a regular podcast member.

Are you guys gonna review the Green Lantern movie? cuz i really would be interested to hear that podcast.