I'm familiar with Firecrackers, but the strength seems genuinely supernatural. There has to be something to it.

Love helmetless Kanzaki! :buttrock:

:laugh:
I'm familiar with Firecrackers, but the strength seems genuinely supernatural. There has to be something to it.

Van had a point of it being anime-ish because that's where it spun off from; you mostly see this type of stuff in harem animes.

In this case with Hina, her hobby is Judo and Pro Wrestling; and this is why she can take down Ankh sometimes.:laugh:

A firecracker female has some kind of trademark which enables her to beatdown main characters or villains; while it does mostly play out for comedy, it can be sometimes used for tender/quirky moments.

PS: A firecracker + Femme Fatale = Cat Fight:buttrock:

In regards to the guest actors of the Episode 1000 Tribute actor:

One of the female bikers in Episode 27 was Chisato Morishita, who was Megumi Asano in Ryuki and Shura Hokuto in Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love. So at least one guest star had a reason to be there.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Oh, and I didnt catch the random female cameos and their significance, except for one. The one that was called Susan Boyle. Her and the skinny chick are a comedy duo in japan and its like a running gag or bit that they do on various variety shows where they say she looks like different folks. Like she has been jokingly mistaken for Michael Moore or a fat Harry Potter.

Yellow Stranger said:
One of the female bikers in Episode 27 was Chisato Morishita, who was Megumi Asano in Ryuki and Shura Hokuto in Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love. So at least one guest star had a reason to be there.

Thanks for filling those in! I didn't realize one of them was Morishita, though I'd pretty much forgotten she was in Ryuki and GSL too. :laugh:

Just before I saw this on the front page Monday I was thinking "boy I sure could use a long podcast right now", so thanks for the great timing.

oate94.jpg

That's badass.:O_O:

Keith, when you, Iga, and Van were talking about the "mooks"...I was reminded of this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxuYApmxY2k"]YouTube - ‪Cogs vs Tengas‬‏[/ame]