HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes things get complicated.
She is really smokin. Maybe she'll let me show more skin in the future. I know not... haha

(っ・ω・)っ
She is really smokin. Maybe she'll let me show more skin in the future. I know not... haha

And then you can show us and the e-public without her knowledge again, right? Infringing on privacy is hot, I'm sure she'd totally be into it too.
:HG:

(っ・ω・)っ
Thank you boys, for generalizing women and abusing the privacy of your own friends and loved ones ;3 I am sure they, and I, appreciate it. There's no doubt that since I'm a woman, you'll find me posting every day on that website, and therefore I can't be anything but absolutely positive that your girlfriend, Rae, also being a girl, must have that ass-picture as her facebook profile for all her colleagues and professors to see. She probably shows those pictures to all of her guy friends, too, just as you've shared them. If you are flaunting them, I can't see why that'd be so hard to believe. I am incredibly jealous that you have such a generous girl, Dave, who probably really appreciates the fact that you help to spread around her photos.
Sarcasm's the lowest form of wit, so I figured it'd be appropriate in this post for how lowly you think of us as a gender.

Last edited:
HEROW
Thank you boys, for generalizing women and abusing the privacy of your own friends and loved ones ;3 I am sure they, and I, appreciate it. There's no doubt that since I'm a woman, you'll find me posting every day on that website, and therefore I can't be anything but absolutely positive that your girlfriend, Rae, also being a girl, must have that ass-picture as her facebook profile for all her colleagues and professors to see. She probably shows those pictures to all of her guy friends, too, just as you've shared them. If you are flaunting them, I can't see why that'd be so hard to believe. I am incredibly jealous that you have such a generous, Dave, who probably really appreciates the fact that you help to spread around her photos.
Sarcasm's the lowest form of wit, so I figured it'd be appropriate in this post for how lowly you think of us as a gender.

EPIC WIN!

Let me clarify my real sentiments then since it may have out a bit generalizing.

Girls these days... :nono:

Boyfriends these days, think they're their girlfriend's pimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.